View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Pokertracker has rated me tight-aggresive-passive?

Thanks for the replys guys, some of you are making alot of sense. I dont think im truly week tight, Id say i was in the middle between week tight and tight-aggresive. Im not sure what my Aggresion factor is right now but will check them all later. And yes my old hands are in the data base also before i made the change.

Id say i have no problems pre-flop Im as aggresive as the ssh tight chart and play tricky with AA,KK ect and limp in hoping for a 3-bet when i think the field will fold to a raise. Its post flop on the turn and river where i need the most work. Its knowing when iv got the best of it thats a problem also as the kind of players im normally up against are week-tight or week-semi tight fish that do fold easly and it does usualy mean they have a hand when they are betting. I play mainly on the cryptos at the moment at $1-2 and £1-2 the games are filled with week-tight bonus whores and thats where alot of the folding to my raises comes from, The lowest limit is $1-2 and alot of them arnt bankrolled for it and are their for the bonus therefore they are very week-tight players.