View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Is there a big difference in $33 vs. $22?

Thats what happens to me at the $5 and $10's at pokerroom.

At pokerroom.com Iam able to beat the $20-$30's regularly. I think its normal for someone to get out at 3-4 levels, I dont really expect anyone getting out earlier. I dont think ive ever seen someone out in the first level in $22.

You should be playing tight throughout levels 3-4 anyway, so I think you need to make that adjustment, if your not already.

Its always been my experience that 20's and 30's are pretty much the same skill level. So maybe those games were just a little tighter than usual.

Id also like to make a comment about how I couldnt beat $10 and $5 at pokerroom.com, those who didnt believe me that I was winning at $22's. I noticed after playing a lot more of the $5-$10's, at i think its level 6, blinds 200-400, there were always 4-5 players still left, often even at 300-600. Everyone gets incredibly tight, and will pretty much either fold or go all-in, to try and hit big, so ofcourse you'll get sucked out if you dont get your cards.

At that level its usually heads up! At most 3 players. Party is a lot different, must just be my expiriences.