View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Mid-limit Commerce Questions

[ QUOTE ]
What about the 9/18 game, how soft is that? I've read the archived posts, and it seems like most people agree that it's very laggy. Are there any posters that play that limit regularly, and if so what do they think their average expectation is? How many decent players play regularly? Are they predictable or tricky?

[/ QUOTE ]

These Commerce 9/18 games are very soft. Probably some of the best around town. A great advantage also, as you may have seen, is that you will normally have around 5-6 tables from which to choose. A good, solid, creative player can make 2BB+/hour without a doubt. As Michael had already mentioned, it can be loose-passive at times. I play this game regularly and have found the regulars to be poor to mediocre players. Although, in completely honesty, I have seen more students of the game tackling this specific game in the last three months. Undoubtedly, the rumor that this game is a great fishing pond is spreading rapidly, and I would much rather have you go play the 8/16 or 10/20 at the Bike. Good luck.