View Single Post
Old 02-11-2005, 03:27 PM

Default Re: Worst sports injury that happened to you personally

Real sport:
Playing roller hockey, had the puck and skated to center court with only one man to beat. I was skating at top speed and made a move. As I got around him he tripped me and i put my arm out to brace myself. When I took my glove off my arm looked like this:
.....-----<=
-----

Where I could see that my hand was about 1 inch about where the rest of my arm was. Completely fractured both my bones. When they were resetting the bones they told me the painkiller shot would hurt way worse than resetting it. I promptly passed out from the pain of having them move my bones. Lying bastard doctors. Severity... 6

Pseudo-sport:
Porch vaulting. Vaulting off a 6 foot high porch using a bench that was another 2 feet high on the edge. Got a running start, vaulted off the bench, over about 6 feet of bushes and landed sitting on top of my foot. Broke about 8 or 9 bones in my foot. My parents didnt' believe I was hurt that bad so they left town for the day the next day and left me home alone without even being able to walk to the bathroom. Severity... 7