View Single Post
Old 02-08-2005, 07:43 PM

Default So, Am I a fish??

I've been bonus whoring since Jan 1st. Started with $10 on Party and turned it into $100 at the 25NL tables. Cleared the Criptos and had $348 bankroll - all from NL tables - either .25/.50 or .50/1.00. Deposited at Paradise using GRANNY, then made two deposits for the SuperBowl. Then I fell apart. Last night, I lost $150.00 on Paradise. Early on one table I saw a guy lose $50.00 by betting JJ all in. He lost to KK. I was heads up with this guy about 15 minutes later. I had Big Slick os. Flop comes K,6,2 rainbow. Villain checks, I raise $5.00, villain calls. Turn is K so I have three of a kind. Villain checks, I raise $10, villain calls. I'm figuring he's betting the other K or has Pocket Aces or Queens. River is 9. Villain checks, I raise all-in $35. Villain calls and flips pocket 6's for the boat. Down $50.

Later at same table I get pocket J's. I call the blind, everyone fold except BB who checks. Flop comes 10, J, 4 rainbow. I have a set of Jacks and decide not to screw around. All in - $50.00. BB calls. Turn is 9, River is K. And the villain turns over Q,3 os. Down another $50.

Several hours later I'm still down $98 of the $100. I get pocket aces and I've decided this is my last hand of the night. I call Blind , SB and BB both stay. Flop is 2s,6d,8d. SB and BB check, I bet $10.00. SB and BB call. Turn is Jh. SB bets $10, BB folds, I call. River is 3c. SB checks, I go all-in $52.00. SB stalls for almost the entire 30 seconds, then calls. He has set Jacks. Down $150 for the night and sweating profusely!!

So, am I a FISH or just had a few bad beats? I'm thinking of just cashing out and keeping the $198.00 and calling it quits. Any thoughts??