View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Thoughts on ZJ\'s post

[ QUOTE ]
My motivation for starting this thread is ZJ's post in the drop out of college to play poker thread. I will use ZJ's lists of 20 reasons as the basis for my post, but it is nothing personal against ZJ; his sentiments seem to be very common and are a good starting point for discussion. If my comments seem shrill, please remember that everything I say is in the spirit of friendly debate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, so what you are saying in 1-5 is that you are lazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Oh poor Justin! Little Justin needs his sleepy weepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Are you an only child? You seem to be very confident in your own exceptionalism. I'm sorry that all 19 year olds bore you your majesty. It's a shame that not everyone has the intellectual depth of your delicate genius. F*ck those 19 year olds who are studying to be doctors and engineers. What this world needs is more professional poker players and people bumming around Europe to discover themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
In sum:
You are young, lazy, and think that you are smarter than everyone else. Welcome to the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

If those aren't personal attacks, then I don't know what are. Yeesh.

Oh and, friendly debate???! If that is how you talk to your friends, then you must be a lonely guy, or have masochists as buddies.

Not so slick this time, poppa.