View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Is Aleomagus and stupidsucker still around?

Yeah, I'm still around, though I don't know how much I actually post about poker anymore. It seems lately all I ever post about is bankroll stats, confidence stats, and spreadsheets.

Have you seen the new spreadsheet? I took your daily splits and expanded them to include time of day splits as well. it also now incorporates 5 separate buy-ins and marcotte added a User interface which automatically tallies the correct time and automatically enters it while you multi table. It's still buggy but it's not too bad. I hope all the new guys realize how big a contribution you had in it's development.

Anyways, I've decided I'm not going to post anymore about stats or spreadsheets. For the next while, I'm only going to post in threads about (crazy as it sounds!) actually playing poker.

So if you haven't been posting here, where have you been posting? Not another poster sucked into the OOT or WPT insanity I hope. I used to think the Zoo was bad! I'll admit I've been tempted to get in on a few threads over there, but I have a pathetic enough life as it is.

Regards
Brad S