View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 04:09 PM

Default Re: apology

OK, my bad. You left out all that other stuff, and I was so focused on recreating the hand that when I got around to thinking, "well, how live are these hands," I forgot that you had actually included that piece of information. Given that there is another Ace out, I think that it is highly unlikely that opponent has Aces. I don't know about you, but I would raise right away with dead Aces to get as many people out as possible. And of course the fact that an Ace is out gives him that many fewer combinations to make Aces. I would guess he had a big three-flush. Did you happen to notice how many cards suited to his door card were out? That's more relevant information. Anyway, I think you definitely have a three-bet in this situation. I'm not trying to be much more obnoxious than necessary, but it is important to give as much information as you can about hands you post. There is so much more information available in a stud hand than there is in a hold'em hand, and it's all important. I can't remember every detail of the hands I play, but you should try to remember as much as possible.