View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 12:39 AM

Default Re: selling covered options vs uncoverd options

[ QUOTE ]
1, i never claimed to be an expert. read the entirity of the posts.
i simply state that (in this thread) there are multiple ways to use the covered/naked calls to maximize your profit. however, paluka and others seem ti think that there must only be their way. no, try this on for size. when you know how a stock moves within reason, use naked and covered calls in tandem. converting a $X.00 move into an $X.00 * 3 move.

[/ QUOTE ]

What in the world are you talking about? The only thing that I have claimed is that you are sprouting gibberish. And stop asking me if I have a job. I am a professional trader. Most of your examples of making money off options have nothign to do with your options trades- they are examples of you making money because you got long a stock and they stock price skyrocketed. If you are able to know which stocks are going to rise dramatically in the future you don't need some fancy options strategy to make money. One of your examples that included an options trade you actually arbed yourself for a loss. You do not know what you are talking about, stop trying to mislead people.