View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 10:28 AM

Default Re: InterPoker support

To try and reassure you I tell you them I'm dealing with them right now. So currently they are not out of business.

I can confirm that the toll free U.S. numbers that I have been calling are indeed working. Daytime and nighttime.

I had problems as well. I assume there are many others out there as well with all the promotions going on.

My plan was to deposit $100 on Dec. 11, pick-up the $100 match bonus and deposit another $250 on the 13th and pick up another $50 bonus with that.

On Dec. 11 I deposited my $100 and I waited 10 minutes and nothing is showing up. I check Neteller and they say my $100 has been withdrawn. I try the call back request on InterPoker's site. That's a joke! Why put it there if they aren't going to use it. So I call InterPoker and they say call Neteller for the transfer number. I call Neteller and get that (they should just post the transfer numbers on the website and it would probably save them a ton of calls). I call InterPoker and give them the number. They make a note of it, and tell me bankers don't work on weekends so check Monday. I tell them that this is a first time ever deposit and I should qualify for a $100 bonus, so that should show up as well, right? "Oh, yes sir, that will be there as well." Monday night it shows up but with no bonus of course. I call InterPoker. "We'll put in a bonus request, it will take up to 48 hours." It still hasn't showed (@ 36hrs).

I decided with all the problems I wouldn't deposit the $250 (their loss I guess). I haven't played a single hand because I didn't want to go through the eventual hassle of fighting with them over wether or not the hands I played counted towards working off my bonus (obviously they should) but I'm sure they wouldn't in their system because they have not yet credited me with a bonus.

And finally, I'm now anticipating the lovely joy of having pin number problems. Since, my initial deposit got lost in space for a few days, I'm sure my PIN number will not be sent out. I can't wait for that eventual crap. "Sir, sometimes PIN numbers take time to arrive you should wait for a few more days and then call us" "Can't you just check to see if you did or didn't send it out" "Oh, I assure it was sent out." Wait two days. Repeat.