View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 12:55 PM

Default Re: My best hand ever.....was a great feeling.

People crack me up....will try to find something to critisize in everything...even though he knows nothing of the dynamics of the table, what % of the time were people limping and/or raising and if raising for how much. Do they know for example if you raise a standard 3-4xBB that everyone folds almost 90% of the time?

I agree that 2 chased badly, but the player to my left flopped the nut flush draw, and he was my main opponent. I have been told by many I *respect* (including some names you would recognize) that I played it about as well as I could. How can you find fault when the ultimate goal is to take everyone's chips that are in the pot when you flop a monster like quads and that is what you do. Almost EVERY other move (bet) I make will cause the people in the hand to fold, and I rake LESS chips.

And just for the record, since you like to critize, I have been there the past 3 nights, played in the lightning tourney 8 times. Out of the $ once....4 first, 2 second, 1 third. I basically won my entry every night prior to playing, so that is $3100 Not counting entry fees, BUT I am sure you will find some fault in that. Fire away.

OH Grand Poker Wizard, please enlighten me on the proper way to play this hand. (Even though you know going in, you cannot obtain a better result) Please, please....I am constantly hitting refresh to see your inspired words!!