View Single Post
Old 05-01-2002, 02:05 PM

Default Our Response

Yes, I'm sorry for my part in this and have told my props this repeatly.

I'm in the same boat they are. As for withholding info, I was talking with different props daily as cashouts dragged out and letting them know what I did know. Some decided to stay, others wanted to wait, it was their choice.

At the beginning this just seemed a temporary problem, not what it became. I wished that I had not been persuded by Highland's management to wait after the last 10 day deadline.

As to props that had left the program, not knowing their cashout status and some of their tendencies for the dramatics, I did not feel keeping them informed of this situation was proper. Also, they seemed to no longer being playing on the site and had gotten all their money. Is this not the case? Or are you just grinding this axe to see how sharp you can get it?

As to when to go public, you seem to have most of the pertinent facts and could have had your say much earlier than this.

As a few of props left they were not replaced, by me, because I didn't want anyone else stuck in the cashout problems.

As to how Lesley and I handled ourselves during this we have nothing to be ashamed of. We did the best we knew how.

We hope this mess will be resolved soon.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine(MR)