View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 08:21 AM

Default ATs from the SB, Something smells funny.

PP 5/10
Early Morning (U.s. East Coast) only 30 hands in PT on the villain, and he's done nothing of note this session.

Hero is dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the SB

Folded around to the villain in LMP who raises, the CO calls 2 cold, folded to the Hero who calls (?), BB Folds

3 to the flop for 7 SB

[ 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ]

It's checked around.

My spidey senses go off. The villain either has
1. An Underpair to the Q and is ready to go home (Most Likely)
2. A flopped monster (Trips, overpair, AQ) (less likely)
3. AK and no clue how to play (least likely)

I decide to tread carefully.

3 players to the turn for 3.5 BB

[ 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [ T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ]

Hero checks, Villain bets, CO calls, Hero calls (?)

Now I thought all things considered, the T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] was the best card in the deck i could ask for, but the Preflop raiser/flop checker bet into it. Are there monsters creeping out from under the bed? Or did the turn card just make a ragged board look more raggedy?

Thoroughly confused we come to the turn 3 handed for 6.5 BB

[ 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], [T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ]

Yesss!, Or maybe, Oh crap! I have no idea.

Hero? . . .

Comments on all streets welcome, how do you proceed?