View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 09:01 PM

Default Re: You musta misunderstood....

The author is 100% on your side I believe. It appears to me as I do know the author that the typing was qwik & dry and could have been misconstrued. The author said only what he was told by his/her supperiors are heard in the pre-tournament dealer meeting.

The Statement about "period. no discussion". was a quote of something that was stated to over 100 people by an auhtority.

I personally have been in one game and seen a upper boss come by and heard him state in fact that he just wanted to watch the dealers shuffle in a different game. This was stated in a tone that said he wasnt doing it right and straighten up or else. So they are taking it seriously.

They want it done there way.

There are no "representives" of Binions posting here in this thread to my knowledge. There is obviously at least 1 employee. But it's a misunderstanding to think the poster has a bit of arrogance around this stuff. I believe he/she showed more balls then anyone else to be fairly open about what they knew. There can be obviour repercussions. I would suggest we drop any further discussion of names or positions to protect those that are innocent and affected whether we/they like it or not. I would hate to see anyone get hurt for trying to stand by their beliefs knowing it could cost them and even more so because I was NAMEING them openly on a public forum.

I think this person should be anonymously and within our own selves (not publicly) be commended for having the heart to trying to help the rest of us understand what had taken place at his/her own risk.