Thread: MNF bet
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 08:59 PM

Default Re: MNF bet

Its not that we care if you are lying or not Craig, its just that posting picks after you made them do the forum no good. I know few people follow my picks or anyone else's for that matter, but most of us are trying to get some sense of analysis or angles we didn't look at for these bets when we put them up for the world to see. I know a few people come on here for ego purposes, beat their chests when they win. However most solid handicappers let their own personal results speak for themselves, in private where it counts...their bankroll. I will be the first to say I don't care if I go 0-7 here, if the games I really bet go 10-7 I am a happy camper and the world can be damned that I posted the 7 losers. Not that I would be proud of that, but sports betting is in the end a selfish proposition. What you post here is not what matters, its what you bet. So to come on here and tell us what you bet that you didn't discuss really has no benefit to us. Continue doing it if you choose, but just understand what is valuable to all of us as a posting board and what isn't.