View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 04:58 PM

Default Mason, could you respond?

This morning I came down to find my husband $200 stuck in a 10-20 heads up game. The blinds were weird, BB on the button, and his opponent was not aggressive, just called in the SB and rarely triple bet before the flop.

I watched as hubby blew another $200 by being just as aggressive in the SB as he would be if the SB were on the button, like it SHOULD be if you're even going to play. But anyway, hubby was still raising up front with K4 and 8-10off.

Now, I don't play heads-up as well as he does, he was sure to let me know, but I can't believe this is right. I think you should muck alot of the cheese in the SB and then be extra aggressive on the button when he's just calling in the SB.

At any rate, after I kicked him off the machine amid much yelling and throwing of mice, I won back $200 and decided to quit.

Mason, you are someone whose opinion I know my husband will respect. Could you please respond with what your strategy for this kind of game would be? Of course, everyone's opinion will be appreciated.

Thank you, Lesley