Thread: Aderol adderall
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Aderol adderall

Hey Astro,

I suffer from the same disinterest/laziness a lot of the time. Adderall will most likely get you to do your neglected daily chores and stuff. I remember coming home to my roommate standing on top of my sofa vaccuuming it one day and I was like, wtf? I've never really considered going the drug route for self-motivation; guess I'm old-fashioned like that. I'm also a chronic procrastinator so that doesn't help either, but for me reading certain books on lifeviews and philosophy have helped, as well as getting someone to kick me in the ass when I need to do something. The Adderall very well could help you kickstart you out of the dulldrums you're in and is probably worth at least considering though. You also might consider that you may be going through a slight depression of sorts, and you may just need to decide to take some time off of poker (or spend less time on it) and get out and explore the world for a bit. Go out, be social, do things in your area you've wanted to, etc. I definitely do relate a lot to what you describe though.

GoT