View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Empire Threatens to Freeze my Account

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think all this "terrorism" is about? It's little powerless people who feel they have been wronged and want revenge but don't have the wherewithall for a frontal attack so they sneak around and stab you in the back. You clearly share their life-view. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How ironic (I know, you're American, look it up in a dictionary). Try doing a Google search for 'Peter Ustinov" "terrorism is the". Or some such. "It's little powerless people".... classic. Keep it up mate, VOTE BUSH! But something tells me you were going to anyway.

And so as to stay partly on topic - Empire can well afford to pay for their mistake. I deposited $200 into an empty Party account 5 weeks ago and have paid $700 in rake since, and i'm not even multitabling (and that's not including tournament fees!). Just because they're making a [censored] load of money doesn't mean that an honest mistake can't be accepted as such though.

If you want to kick up a fuss about something, kick up a fuss about the outrageous rake that is charged on a service that costs so little to provide. With their players and turnover Party could put a stranglehold on the entire market if they charged a sensible amount, I just hope someone else like Paradise or Stars opens their eyes and uses their profits to offer huge bonuses with associated blanket advertising whilst massively lowering the rake and does it first. I guess all the sites are trying to milk us suckers for all we're worth instead, knowing how hard, if not impossible, it is for a new site to break into the market now.

The Rev