Thread: The Master Plan
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2002, 06:22 PM

Default The Master Plan

First off let me state up front that this I am not a frequent poster, and cant recall if I have ever replied to a post, but I think it unlikely ... so please be kind.

I have been a moderately successful online stud player for about a year now, and have progressed up the ladder from micro-limit ( .50-1.00 ) to the 2-4 and 4-8 tables on paradise as well as a few of the other sites. My entire online bankroll, in the area of $3000 is consisting of poker winnings.

I have recently ran into the "wall". I feel my play and in turn my results have ceased to progress. While I have *scanned* almost all poke books relevent to 7 card stud, I can say I have only truly *studied* Roy Wests material. I have purposely refrained from studying 7 stud FAP until such time as I felt my play was ready. This might just be the time??

O.K. so heres my plan...

1. I am going to play exclusively at the $2-$4 stud tables on paradise. No other gaming on any other site permitted.

2. I am going to play no more than 5 consecutive hands before requesting and reviewing my hand history.

3. I am than going to post here any interesting or confusing hands from my previous 5 played.

4. At such time as 1 2 and 3 are completed, I am going to do it again. And so on... and so on... and so on.

5. I am gonna get a gun and blow my brains .... oh sorry. [img]/images/wink.gif[/img]

I know this seems VERY tedious, and a bit anal, but I really want my game to continue to expand. Any thought or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Steven James