View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 12:50 AM

Default Interesting hand I thought...

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 <font color="purple">(Fish)</font> calls, CO folds, Button folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, MP2 <font color="purple">(Fish)</font> calls.

VP$IP for Fish is like 80%, with a 20% PFR. So I figure that my hand is better than his, and I'm in a spot to isolate him. I'm out of position, which sucks.

Flop: (6 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="CC3333">Fish raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Fish calls.

I peg him for a pair, and decide that I'm a slight favorite to him with the flush draw, overcard, and gutshot draw. So I raise and see how much of a hand he has. Not worth a cap, so I'm sticking to my read.

Turn: (6 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Fish calls.

Yay, his draw doesn't get there. I bet.

River: (8 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Fish calls.

Yay, I improve again. I bet again. He calls again.

Final Pot: 10 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 10 BB, between Fish and Hero.</font>

Comments? If nothing else I thought it was a fun hand...