Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Identifying yourself as Two Plus Twoer online...... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=92914)

southerndog 06-09-2004 06:33 PM

Identifying yourself as Two Plus Twoer online......

Hey, can someone make up a secret phrase so we can acknowledge one another at the table? When I'm on Party Poker and recognize a username, I'd like to say hi, but I don't want the rest of the table to know how we know each other. I am really against educating the fish.

RocketManJames 06-09-2004 06:44 PM

Re: Identifying yourself as Two Plus Twoer online......

You mean you don't know the secret phrases?

"pattern map"
"is punitive a 50% word?"

-RMJ

Stew 06-09-2004 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, can someone make up a secret phrase so we can acknowledge one another at the table? When I'm on Party Poker and recognize a username, I'd like to say hi, but I don't want the rest of the table to know how we know each other. I am really against educating the fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one already, you simply ask, "Does the brown trout sleep in the closet?"

Sponger15SB 06-09-2004 07:24 PM

i post on another poker message board and me and a fellow poster started talking today on a $6 stars turbo SNG and somebody immediatly thought it was collusion and even told us he was e-mailing stars support about it. i'm willing to bet $100 says stars will probably start laughing at the guys e-mail considering i've played about 100 SNGs in the last 2 days and it would almost be impossible for me to collude even if i wanted to.

wayabvpar 06-09-2004 08:05 PM

Another 2+2er and I (it may have been Husker66) ended up at a $2/$4 table on Stars together and started in with the 'pattern map' chatter. I swear, we could have taken orders from 1/2 the table to sell them one by the time we were done...they wouldn't believe that we were joking!

Rushmore 06-09-2004 08:21 PM

Playing live, I think we should all wear pocket protectors and white tape holding our horn-rimmed glasses together.

slavic 06-09-2004 11:43 PM

"Shhh I'm counting your chips"

chesspain 06-09-2004 11:50 PM

I say "It's like a zoo in here."

Punker 06-10-2004 12:20 AM

"Did you just fold Qs5s? Fool!"

"What day of the quest are you on?"

"I got davidross's autograph!"

"Im posting on 2+2 right now...come sweat me!"

rharless 06-10-2004 12:54 AM

I always enjoying quoting a distinctive line from one of their recent posts which I know they will recognize.