Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Spice up the relationship (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=350375)

WackityWhiz 10-04-2005 03:52 PM

Spice up the relationship

Those of you who saw that comic I made and know the story behind our relationship, I just want to tell you that the comic was just a joke [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We are back together but things aren't completely back to normal. Gimme some suggestions to strengthen the relationship so that it lasts this time. Our sex life definately needs some spicing up. We need to do more fun things... we just need to have more fun. Gimme some ideas please!

FIX MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!

jakethebake 10-04-2005 03:53 PM

Re: Spice up the relationship

[ QUOTE ]
FIX MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be fun. I'll start...magic finger.

asofel 10-04-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those of you who saw that comic I made and know the story behind our relationship, I just want to tell you that the comic was just a joke [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

We are back together but things aren't completely back to normal. Gimme some suggestions to strengthen the relationship so that it lasts this time. Our sex life definately needs some spicing up. We need to do more fun things... we just need to have more fun. Gimme some ideas please!

FIX MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

background info needed. How boring/bad/dull is your sex life currently?

WackityWhiz 10-04-2005 03:57 PM

I'm going home for the afternoon so I won't be here to answer any questions. I would really appreciate some responses!

Magic Finger - Check

Mike Peters 10-04-2005 03:58 PM

I'd start with something like your avatar.

WackityWhiz 10-04-2005 03:59 PM

Well, over the last 2 years (of a 4 year relationship) we probably have sex once every week and a half. The first two years it was probably twice a week.

I'm not 21 yet, she just turned, so she is going to be going out to the bars on occasion and I just want to make sure that she stays in love with me.

We usually hang out with the same group of 8-10 people on the weekends and go on a one on one date every 3 weeks or so. When we do something alone, it's usually a movie or just sitting around and watching TV.

I'd tell more, but I'm late already.

Thanks in advance

TheMainEvent 10-04-2005 03:59 PM

Try missionary

jakethebake 10-04-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, over the last 2 years (of a 4 year relationship) we probably have sex once every week and a half. The first two years it was probably twice a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You've really slowed down. I hate you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

slickpoppa 10-04-2005 04:02 PM

Have sex in a semi-public place where it will be possible to get caught.

jba 10-04-2005 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You've really slowed down. I hate you. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really trying to make an old guy joke here, but once every 10 days is pretty bad for two 20 year olds.