Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   The man that exemplifies Bush/Cheney ethics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=232206)

jokerswild 04-14-2005 04:14 AM

The man that exemplifies Bush/Cheney ethics

_ House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas: Wife and daughter were paid more than $500,000 since 2001 for working for DeLay's campaign and political action committees.

whiskeytown 04-14-2005 05:09 AM

Re: The man that exemplifies Bush/Cheney ethics

It is my sincere belief that Delay will be the anchor that drags the House Majority to the minority in 2006 -

So stop slamming my good man. Let him have all the money he wants....he's gonna lose his job soon - the Republicans in Congress tend to suddenly grow moral and replace leadership when one of them is established as a nasty [censored] (re. Trent Lott) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB

zaxx19 04-14-2005 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is my sincere belief that Delay will be the anchor that drags the House Majority to the minority in 2006 -

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, bc voters in hotly contested districts (almost all of which are outside Texas) are definitely gonna be swayed by a 2 yr old quasi scandal involving Tom Delay...

Swing and a miss.

BCPVP 04-14-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the Republicans in Congress tend to suddenly grow moral and replace leadership when one of them is established as a nasty [censored] (re. Trent Lott)

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a bad thing? I would hope (though it's clear it doesn't happen) that the Dems would do this too...

jaxmike 04-14-2005 02:15 PM

And Barbara Boxer doesn't pay her son in the same basic manner?

This is nonsense, the whole issue is nonsense.

Before you speak of things that you are clearly incapable of discussing intelligently you should research the facts.

EDIT: fixed grammar to appease the grammar Nazi Dead.

Dead 04-14-2005 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Before you speak of things you are clearly incapable of discussion intelligently you should research the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to translate this? Thanks.

jaxmike 04-14-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Before you speak of things you are clearly incapable of discussion intelligently you should research the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to translate this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I was configuring a router while I was writing that, I lost my place. I will edit the post, you grammar Nazi.

Dead 04-14-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will edit the post, you grammar Nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, regular Nazi.

jaxmike 04-14-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will edit the post, you grammar Nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, regular Nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prove it. Where have I EVER said anything REMOTELY Nazi-ish. Keep calling names when someone dominates you, that worked for the Democrats for a while, doesn't anymore though.

Dead 04-14-2005 02:30 PM

It was a joke. Touchy touchy.