Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Who is this Guy too? Pocketnoles???? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=196171)

Golf_Jax 02-15-2005 10:53 AM

Who is this Guy too? Pocketnoles????

Wrong Forum blah blah blah. Who is pocketnoles though. Tough tricky young guy I think who has an affinity for 80's music and mesh shirts???? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Any info would be helpful. He has cleaned me out a few times and I'd like to speak with him about getting my money back. Thanks

Chobohoya 02-15-2005 12:50 PM

Re: Who is this Guy too? Pocketnoles????

Ugh. Quit giving Jacksonville a bad name. Stop posting.

DcifrThs 02-15-2005 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong Forum blah blah blah. Who is pocketnoles though. Tough tricky young guy I think who has an affinity for 80's music and mesh shirts???? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Any info would be helpful. He has cleaned me out a few times and I'd like to speak with him about getting my money back. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you talking about??? getting your MONEY BACK?? did he steal from you? or did you LOSE it? if its the former you have no recourse. if its the latter you have no recourse...so stop whining and quit posting these posts here. and even if you COULD find him its probably best you dont try and go "double or nothing" with him b/c you clearly have the worst of it.

-Barron

Golf_Jax 02-15-2005 01:17 PM

Relax man. Just a simple joke between friends.

DcifrThs 02-15-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, ... but given your previous post its not hard to imagine id see this as you being literal.

-Barron

gonores 02-15-2005 01:27 PM

Identifying "Pocketnoles" as a 2+2er is bad, bad form. People keep their screennames secret for a reason. If I were him, I would beat your ass for posting this, but that's just me.

BTW, when are we going to play heads up?

Golf_Jax 02-15-2005 01:58 PM

Well, I'm glad your not him to say the least. Gonores, your one of the best players on the net why would you want to take my bankroll which equals a small blind for you. I would like some lessons though. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

random 02-15-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]So what makes you think everyone else wants to read this crap? This forum is not here for you to shit on it.

AviD 02-15-2005 05:11 PM

Barron buddy...take it easy, yer gonna have a heart attack! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Golf_Jax 02-15-2005 05:35 PM

I'm serious random. This forum is founded on a game. Never take life so seriously, nonetheless a card game.