Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ALL TIME LOW (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=177360)

LALDAAS 01-14-2005 11:31 PM

ALL TIME LOW

Anyone watching Home Shopping Network Hellmuth is on selling his gay ass chip set and DVD's unbelivable

Dynasty 01-14-2005 11:48 PM

Re: ALL TIME LOW

If you have a product, you market and sell it.

If you're a wannabe, you bitch and whine on a message board

bholdr 01-14-2005 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you have a product, you market and sell it.

If you're a wannabe, you bitch and whine on a message board

[/ QUOTE ]

on one hand...
If you're a bitch being made fun of by wannabe on a message board...

on the other...
i'd do a lot of things for the kind of money he's making selling out. can a poker player sell out?

awww man, you used to be about taking money off drunks and problem gamblers! now you're all about the money...

LALDAAS 01-15-2005 12:01 AM

To have your own chip set one thing, to have your own face on them is another and to even further and actually stand there and sell them on HSN is a whole diffrent ballpark.

jakethebake 01-15-2005 12:06 AM

anyone else see the irony here. he's home on fri night watching home shopping network and talking about someone else hitting an all time low?

Dynasty 01-15-2005 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else see the irony here. he's home on fri night watching home shopping network and talking about someone else hitting an all time low?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! He should be doing something cool like I've been doing today: Grocery shopping & waiting for Battlestar Galactica to premier on the Sci-Fi network (48 minutes away!).

nolanfan34 01-15-2005 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! He should be doing something cool like I've been doing today: Grocery shopping & waiting for Battlestar Galactica to premier on the Sci-Fi network (48 minutes away!).

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you still play poker that much? Serious question, not flaming you. I don't see too many poker posts anymore from you. I can see getting burnt out on giving the same advice over and over again though.

LALDAAS 01-15-2005 01:58 AM

In between bong hits I now see the irony thanks for the observation jake.

I am multi tasking here man, Smokin some buds, watchin tv and playin poker. I consider this an enjoyable friday night waitin for the woman to finish her shift [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

If this is what marriage is going to be, god help me.

Steve McQueen 01-15-2005 01:59 AM

Look at the miniature pig.

Steve McQueen likes.

TimM 01-15-2005 02:01 AM

Why the [censored] would anyone watch Home Shopping Network?