Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   new years eve benders (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=162384)

beerbandit 12-15-2004 03:10 PM

new years eve benders

just curious what everyone was doing for new years eve. it seems that there is always good events all over the place--not everybody hears about them though

im heading to hamilton, on for the tradigcally hip concert at copps. a lot of my friends that i went to school with are from canada and i figured id go over there. ive seen the hip before and they are a great show to go to --- im sure well have a few drinks also.

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] duty free

have a good/safe holiday
beer

Alobar 12-15-2004 03:12 PM

Re: new years eve benders

as of yet, I have no plans....I am a loser [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ThaSaltCracka 12-15-2004 03:12 PM

seeing as how its my birthday.....

Plus I am planning on getting a keg for the 1st, as it is a saturday, so basically I am planning on being hammered for three days.

razor 12-15-2004 03:16 PM

I'm outta town for New Year's Eve so I won't be at the show... Enjoy!

wayabvpar 12-15-2004 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Plus I am planning on getting a keg for the 1st, as it is a saturday, so basically I am planning on being hammered for three days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh...to be young (and single) again! My head hurts even thinking about a 3 day bender.

Rick Diesel 12-15-2004 03:36 PM

A buddy of mine is buying a house and closing on the 27th. We are going to have a big ass party there before he gets a chance to move in anything that may get ruined. I see at least 3 kegs probable. I need to get my beer pong game in shape so that I can win some cash.

Rick Diesel

beerbandit 12-15-2004 03:36 PM

i havent been to hamilton before --- im stayin through monday, so is there anything i should do/see while im there.

cheers
beer

beerbandit 12-15-2004 03:38 PM

never played beer pong for cash --- just drinking the beer is enough fun for me

how does that work -- each game is so much or do different cups have different values

cheers
beer

razor 12-15-2004 04:16 PM

ha ha ha...

Hamilton ain't really that interesting a place (probably a bit too blue collar and a bit too close to Toronto for that). I really can't think of anything off the top of my head that is a must see or do. I'm not into the club scene (such that it is) so I have no recommendations there.

If you do happen to come across something worth seeing, let me know. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ThaSaltCracka 12-15-2004 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh...to be young (and single) again! My head hurts even thinking about a 3 day bender.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, my liver is looking forward to it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]