Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Should all drugs be legilized? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=149856)

radek2166 11-16-2004 03:15 PM

Should all drugs be legilized?

astroglide 11-16-2004 04:11 PM

Re: Should all drugs be legilized?

prescription drugs are legal

radek2166 11-16-2004 04:16 PM

What I mean by that is should you be able to be able to buy them without a script.

Alobar 11-16-2004 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I mean by that is should you be able to be able to buy them without a script.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be a very bad idea.

Duke 11-16-2004 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For antibiotics? Yes. For anything that doesn't work based on diseases or whatever not adapting to it, well, it's silly not to be able to buy it.

Protecting people from themselves is retarded.

~D

wacki 11-16-2004 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For antibiotics? Yes. For anything that doesn't work based on diseases or whatever not adapting to it, well, it's silly not to be able to buy it.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this. Controlling interferons and antibiotics protects the general public by preventing resistant strains.

Restrictions on all the other drugs are way too tight.

A_C_Slater 11-16-2004 06:09 PM

The world could use more PCP addicts running around in the steets. Yes legalize everything that's a great idea. Some people are weak and need to be kept away from certain things. Not for their sake, but for the sake of the rest of society.

Danenania 11-16-2004 06:15 PM

I think all drugs should be legal though many should be controlled. If a middle aged man wants to sacrifice his health for bursts of physical pleasure that's his own choice, but I don't think 10 year olds should be shooting up heroin at recess.

lu_hawk 11-16-2004 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of drugs can be dangerous or deadly if they are mixed with the wrong drugs, taken in the wrong ways, etc. It is a very good thing that potentially dangerous drugs can only be prescribed by a doctor who knows about such things. I understand what you're saying about protecting people from themselves but you can't expect everybody to read all the latest research on different drugs.

YourFoxyGrandma 11-16-2004 06:23 PM

When people do drugs it makes them go crazy, run around in the streets, and kill people. Also, everyone that does drugs gets addicted. And all drugs are addictive. And you're stupid.