Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seriously Hungover (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=130758)

Diplomat 10-01-2004 03:08 PM

Seriously Hungover

Ohh...man.

I'm hungover like you wouldn't believe. This is a category 4 hangover, complete from headache to...bowel ache. I attended an open bar event, and took it upon myself to drink at least two of everything they had.

What's the worst hangover you've ever had?

-Diplomat

NLSoldier 10-01-2004 03:12 PM

Re: Seriously Hungover

In June i was vacationing with my friend and his brother in Colorado. One night we hiked up into the mountains and camped out. We then proceeded to drink A LOT of canadian whiskey.....

The hike back down the mountain wasn't as bad as expected, but the car ride on the windy mountain rodes back to Denver was one of the worst experiences of my life [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SossMan 10-01-2004 04:19 PM

One word:

Chaser

Miracle

WEASEL45 10-01-2004 04:55 PM

works better than chaser

NLSoldier 10-01-2004 07:28 PM

LOL!

wacki 10-02-2004 06:29 PM

Ugh, last night I started drinking early. Card game began at 5 PM.

I had big hangover, not too much headache but big bowel ache. The problem was, I was still at the bars.

billyjex 10-02-2004 10:43 PM

Went out on Thursday (in college, start of the weekend.) Made a late night bar run after drinking all night, opened up the credit card, took shot after shot after... then i blacked out. Woke up with a messed up face, i must have ate crap hard. Not cool.

Oh, and I was hungover as all hell. It sucked.

SmileyEH 10-02-2004 10:54 PM

Over the summer I drank 15 shots (equally distributed between rum, bacardi O, and 2 month old gin in a water bottle), in 15 minutes. Using rum and cokes as chaser.

I'm 170 lbs and dont remember anything...hangover lasted until around lunchtime two days later.

-SmileyEH

lu_hawk 10-03-2004 12:06 AM

memorial day weekend at the jersey shore a few years ago.....woke up the next morning sitting on the toilet in a cheap motel, threw up bile 2 or 3 times per hour for the entire day. horrible.

nothumb 10-03-2004 01:08 AM

New Year's, I think it was 2002. Was in Chicago with a bunch of friends. Started drinking at 4 PM or so (I know, we got a late launch) when we bought a case of the worst beer I've ever had, Old Style. (Thanks, midwest.) While we were shotgunning the last of these (between myself and one buddy we went through this whole 30 rack) we switched to White Russians for a while, then each of us drank a bottle of champagne when the ball dropped.

I didn't puke. I was only 19 at the time and, though I was a heavy drinker in college, was pretty thrashed. It was far worse because I fell asleep with all that stuff still in me, without taking any water or anything. I couldn't even hold down water after I woke up until about dinner time, much less any sort of medicine or hangover cure. Argh.

NT