Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mattias Anderson.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=122441)

lowroller 09-09-2004 10:29 PM

Mattias Anderson....

what a knob!

I think this guy's act is out of line and just plain disrespectful.

BottlesOf 09-09-2004 11:58 PM

Re: Mattias Anderson....

DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree, he's not so bad. There are plenty worse.

Is this the right forum for this?

nolanfan34 09-10-2004 12:01 AM

Most of the Anderson bashing is going on in the World Poker Tour etc. forum.

jasonHoldEm 09-10-2004 02:35 AM

He's hamming it up for the cameras...and he's just a kid playing in the biggest tournament ever. I'll take his act over Matsow's anyday.

J

lowroller 09-10-2004 10:35 AM

My thinking he is a knob = "View"

MRBAA 09-10-2004 12:09 PM

Mattias Andersson is disgusting with his screaming for or against specific cards and his over-the-top celebrating. Matsusow is worse with his straight out insults. The Polish guy is also disgusting, although he does play good. Seeing how a lot of these guys act really makes you feel poker has a pretty negative effect on people.

namknils 09-10-2004 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's hamming it up for the cameras...and he's just a kid playing in the biggest tournament ever. I'll take his act over Matsow's anyday.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Anderson is annoying at times, but sometimes it is kinda funny. I agree that I take Anderson anyday over Matsow. Also I thought Josh A. acted like much more of an ass than Anderson ever has.

The difference is Anderson is screaming b/c he is happy and excited for himself, while others mainly act up to berate and put down the other players, I haven't seen Anderson put anyone down yet.

Equal 09-12-2004 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The difference is Anderson is screaming b/c he is happy and excited for himself, while others mainly act up to berate and put down the other players, I haven't seen Anderson put anyone down yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This hits the nail on the head.

Homer 09-12-2004 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what a knob!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a problem with football players celebrating after scoring a touchdown?

How is this any different?

chesspain 09-12-2004 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what a knob!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a problem with football players celebrating after scoring a touchdown?

How is this any different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, for one thing, a football field is not a tightly packed, enclosed space, meaning it will be less annoying to hear some blockhead Scandanavian screaming "Ja!" at the top of his lungs.