Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   so goddamn bored.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=294381)

whiskeytown 07-16-2005 11:12 PM

so goddamn bored....

I'm bored......with everything -

with poker, with life, with movies, with guitars and playing music, with the goddamn heatwave outside -

and that's bad - cause then I go right to the nearest bar and attempt to relieve it - or to the fridge to nuke a shitload of frozen chicken, ...

I'm bored with the choices that life presents me, bored with the choices I've made, and I'm bored at work and I'm bored at home -

bored, bored, bored - absolutely no interest in anything - although things will change a bit, I suspect, with the trip to NYC this Wed - trying to keep Luv2DriveTT and his friends from hustling my entire bankroll the first night [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

otherwise, I'm up [censored] creek - already read half of the Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide Kings - if that don't do it, I got Stu's bio in the apt. office...

but no matter how you slice and dice it, I need something different - I need something new - a change...maybe I should drop acid.

RB

Easy E 07-16-2005 11:14 PM

Re: so goddamn bored....

Time for a vacation to a tropical island, away from everything modern.

tworooks 07-16-2005 11:18 PM

Build a pull up bar in your front yard, hang on it upside down with your legs and try to wack off. For added excitement draw a target on your forehead and try to hit it with the ejaculation.

whiskeytown 07-16-2005 11:19 PM

Jesus...started drinking early tonight? -

Sounds like an idea in a Frat house - maybe I should see if farts are lightable - (nah, I already know the answer...they are, and they burn blue)

RB

AffleckKGB 07-16-2005 11:25 PM

Same food for years and years, I hate the food I eat.
When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Phoenix1010 07-16-2005 11:30 PM

Link.

touchfaith 07-16-2005 11:34 PM

Build a model.

You'd be amazed at how much stress-free mindless time you can burn building an aircraft carrier.

SpearsBritney 07-17-2005 01:14 AM

You have to do things that scare you in order to be happy.

I just made that up, but it sounds reasonable. Also, bison should be starting his thread any day now.

bholdr 07-17-2005 01:16 AM

try B.A.S.E jumping... i've been told that that's pretty not-boring.

i saw a show on it today and i want to try it SO DAMN BAD. but i also want to se 30, so i probably won't. you're thirty already, right?

PokerBob 07-17-2005 01:17 AM

go to Willies. buy a new guitar. or amp. or buy either from me.