Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Need help (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=345364)

09-27-2005 10:02 AM

Need help

That's my first post here so hi everyone. I need help about where to play but I'll tell you how I started playing poker first so you can give me better advice. I started playing on Absolute Poker like 7-8 months ago but I didn't deposit any money. There was a bonus code and just by e-mailing and telling that code, I got free 10$. I turned this into 300 dollars in a week. But I couldnt cashout since I didnt deposit myself. So I transfered 200$ to someone and he transfered 100$ to my account on poker stars. That way I started playing without depositing. But I lost it all on both sites in a few days later. Since then I didnt play again. 5 days ago I deposited 100$ to party poker and played 0.5/1 and then 1/2. After I made 300$ more I played 3/6$ snd had 550$ total. 3/6 tables seemed easier since I don't get called by 5 people and lose half of the time I get AA. But I started getting very bed beats. I played 1/2 and than 0.5/1 when I had 200$ left but bad beats didnt stop. When I had AA, someone would beat me with 92o, when I flopped Ace high flush, someone would beat me with straight flush. After getting 4-5 badbeats on river in 15 minutes, I was thinking the party poker support team did something since I made 550$ so quick. But then I would win a pot and continue, than get badbeat a few times again. Right now I have 85$ left and whether party is rigged, I'm unlucky or I don't play good, it is obvious that I'll lose that too If I continue playing on party. And I don't think my mom will let me play for real money again if I lose all. So I need advice about which site to play with that 85$. I'm thinking about pacific poker. What do you think? I heard pokerstars is harder than other sites. I will deposit through Neteller. Tho only book I read is "Hold em Poker For Advanced Players By Sklansky and Malmuth". I learned a lot but of course it's for higher stakes so I play different on low limits. But 3/6$ seems much more easier to me than 0.5/1. Because when playing 0.5/1, even if I have AA I sometimes get 6-7 callers so someone always has something better than just a pair on the river. I know my bankroll is too small but I don't think I can win on micro limits with 5-6 players every hand. So what should I do? Should I play 0.5/1 on pasific? If yes, with how many people on the table? All help will be appreciated.

solucky 09-27-2005 11:05 AM

Re: Need help

Hi

Pacific you have any game 5-6 callers. I think with 85$ play 0,25/0,5 limit and open urgently a neteller account, also search for rakebackdeals and homers post " build a bankroll"

gl
Wolfgang

Eder 09-27-2005 12:45 PM

Bonus whore steady...refuse to play a hand unless you are clearing a bonus...play nl to cut down on variance...peddle the nuts...read more...protect your bankroll (play low limits...bonus will create a bigger bankroll faster than winning) Once you have a few grand you'll have a 100k or more hands experience for which there is no substitute.

Bez 09-27-2005 01:05 PM

Great gimmick account.

09-27-2005 02:27 PM

I thought this was one of those Nigerian scams at first.