Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Another street fight thread, hahahaha (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=155857)

ThaSaltCracka 12-01-2004 02:24 PM

Another street fight thread, hahahaha

ThaSaltCracka 12-01-2004 02:25 PM

Re: Another street fight thread, hahahaha

assume the cat fight will have hair pulling, scratching, purse swinging, and maybe umbrella swinging as well.

jakethebake 12-01-2004 02:26 PM

One problem with this thread, TSC. In a guy's mind ANYTIME there's a catfight, nudity is likely to occur. Reality doesn't matter. In a guy's mind, they're about to rip each other's clothes off any second. And when he tells another guy about it later, they definitely came off. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

ThaSaltCracka 12-01-2004 02:28 PM

well whatever, some times two dudes fighting cracks me up though.

Usul 12-01-2004 02:32 PM

I used to work as a bouncer in a club and the worst fights we would have (except for gangs) were ALWAYS chick fights. I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

jakethebake 12-01-2004 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well whatever, some times two dudes fighting cracks me up though.

[/ QUOTE ]Especially drunk dudes. Hilarious!

Boris 12-01-2004 02:33 PM

I have to choose cat fight.

Guy fights in general are more exciting except it can get pretty sick if one guy is really getting his ass beat.

ThaSaltCracka 12-01-2004 02:35 PM

usually if one guy is getting pummeled, its get broken up.

Topflight 12-01-2004 03:10 PM

I chose the two guys, but it can't be evenly matched.

I was out to dinner once with my ex gfs family. Her uncle is an asst principal at a high school. I asked him about the worst fight he's ever seen.

He told me about this one where a football player's little sister kept being harrassed by some dude that liked her. It was getting pretty intense until he started grabbing the girl. The football player finally had enough, picked up the dude with one hand by his neck, slammed him up against the lockers, then punched him one time in the mouth with his other fist and dropped him. It knocked the the dudes bottom row of teeth back into his mouth.

That seems more exciting than two bimbos scratching each other and not even tearing off clothes.

fnord_too 12-01-2004 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can personally assure you that nudity occurs at least half the time, but sometimes you just don't wanna see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, I think most guys answering assumed the cat fight involved hot women (I know I did).