Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   last video for a while (edited, 1 table, easy and quick) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=387019)

baronzeus 11-28-2005 06:25 PM

last video for a while (edited, 1 table, easy and quick)

last video for a while. school and [censored]....wanted to make an easier/shorter one (like krishans) because the other one is long and will take a while just to download/review.

this ones like 14 minutes, edited to only show hands im playing in.

1table.avi (edit : fixed )

the hands i see alternate lines are the 6h3h hand and the Kd6d hand. QdQc hand sucked but i had no choice but to fold.
AhAs i usually wait for the turn but was pissed off at this guy so i popped him on the flop, hoping he'd raise me on the turn so i could 3bet.

jba 11-28-2005 06:52 PM

Re: last video for a while (edited, 1 table, easy and quick)

10:47:
baronzeus has 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] open raises OTB, BB (29/15/2) calls
flop J8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4r, check/call/bet
turn 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], villain check/raises

how standard is this call down? how does this change according to read on villain, or if a turn blank completes the rainbow?

baronzeus 11-28-2005 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

how standard is this call down?

[/ QUOTE ]

totally unstandard...i just had a feeling based on how the hand played out that he had nothing. it's not something i do very often of course...its easier for me to do with with 99 or TT on that board.

jba 11-28-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

totally unstandard...i just had a feeling based on how the hand played out that he had nothing. it's not something i do very often of course...its easier for me to do with with 99 or TT on that board.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok cool

here's another @ 12:49: folds to you in the SB and you complete with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]; BB is 19/11/1.8 weakie, why no raise?

and then you go totally AggroHUSHPoster on the flop, but I like that part.

edit:
bz has 87 clubs, completes, BB raises
flop:
6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check/bet/raise/3bet/cap

turn Q
bet/call

river 5
bet/fold

baronzeus 11-28-2005 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok cool

here's another @ 12:49: folds to you in the SB and you complete with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]; BB is 19/11/1.8 weakie, why no raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's close between all 3 options IMO since villain is pretty decent. i almost never open limp in the SB (read: like once every 5000 hands) and thought this would be a fun spot.

damn, that hand was fun. prolly really -EV but i could see him going nutso with AQ or AK on that flop

11-28-2005 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then you go totally AggroHUSHPoster on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Spicymoose 11-28-2005 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like it at all. Was your read really that strong?

baronzeus 11-28-2005 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like it at all. Was your read really that strong?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. just had a feeling.

Spicymoose 11-28-2005 07:18 PM

On the QQ I agree you should wait till the turn to pop. Given that you didn't are you bet/folding the turn in attempt to save 1 BB by not having to call the river with your worse hand? I think I just call down, and hope he either bluffs with a worse hand, or gives up. I kinda like bet/folding though, as I don't think we are getting bluffed off the best hand...

I dunno, was this standard?

Spicymoose 11-28-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok cool

edit:
bz has 87 clubs, completes, BB raises
flop:
6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check/bet/raise/3bet/cap

turn Q
bet/call

river 5
bet/fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Once you cap the flop, is the rest of the hand standard? If you river a 8 or a 7, what do you do, check/call?