Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   How does the set up work for more than 4 Tabling ?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340637)

09-20-2005 08:38 AM

How does the set up work for more than 4 Tabling ??

Just wondering what the best set up is for more than 4 tables, I understand that you need another account but how do you set up the computer. Do you use 2 different computers and 2 different mouses ? Just was curious how to sit it up.

tshort 09-20-2005 08:50 AM

Re: How does the set up work for more than 4 Tabling ??

You get a dual monitor graphics card and hook up 2 monitors.

09-20-2005 08:55 AM

hey if you need help with this, Im a cs major, and I can find you some good prices on this stuff.

yeah, 2 monitors is the best, not to mention how undeniably pimp it is to be sitting in front of 2 screens.

of course, raptor just uses a NASA screen array.

holla?

09-20-2005 09:25 AM

What are 'dual monitor graphics cards'? Will my old GeForce Ti 4200 do the trick?
This week or next week my FP2001 (or whatever its name is) is coming. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There should be a FAQ on how to setup 2 monitors on 1 computer here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Maulik 09-20-2005 09:49 AM

please use the search function.

Freudian 09-20-2005 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What are 'dual monitor graphics cards'? Will my old GeForce Ti 4200 do the trick?
This week or next week my FP2001 (or whatever its name is) is coming. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There should be a FAQ on how to setup 2 monitors on 1 computer here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there should

09-20-2005 10:51 AM

Does it work the same with a laptop, I want to do it with my Dell Inspiron 2200, so I just need a dual monitor card ?

09-20-2005 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, there should

[/ QUOTE ]

Woaaah! Thanks.

I suck at searching. Sorry... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Slim Pickens 09-20-2005 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does it work the same with a laptop, I want to do it with my Dell Inspiron 2200, so I just need a dual monitor card ?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have a blue plug in the back with three lines of holes, you already have a graphics card that will work. The plug might also be white and squareish.

Roland32 09-20-2005 12:12 PM

Maybe we should ask Citanul to link the monitor post in the FAQ. This question probably pops up 4 times a week min.