Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Biggest blunt ever (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185352)

Greenthumb 01-28-2005 12:06 AM

Biggest blunt ever

i once rolled 2 ounces into 1 blunt, 8 garcia vegas were used, and it was a foot long with several inches of girth. it smoked for 2 hours with 6 people on it. tell me thats not gangsta. i know its a waste of weed, and that "this thread is useless without pics", you just gotta believe it.

Love,
Greenthumb

ThaSaltCracka 01-28-2005 12:13 AM

Re: Biggest blunt ever

awesome.

cnfuzzd 01-28-2005 12:32 AM

that must have been an extrordinarily fluffy bag of pot. i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder, but it sounds like you might have been mixing some green with some brown.

peace

john nickle

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 01-28-2005 12:34 AM

Im not sure about gangsta, but its mad street.

Greenthumb 01-28-2005 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
whether that was sarcastic or not, i still have nothin but love for the "ootiots"(i just learned that term recently)

ThaSaltCracka 01-28-2005 12:36 AM

it wasn't sarcastic.

Greenthumb 01-28-2005 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that must have been an extrordinarily fluffy bag of pot. i cant remember the equation to find volume for a cylinder, but it sounds like you might have been mixing some green with some brown.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]
ive never known the equation for the volume of a cylinder, but anywho, it wasnt that thick the whole length, it was cone shaped. about 3/4 of an inch at the mouthpiece, extending two about 4 inches of width at the tip. anyway now im getting too technical.

Love,
Greenthumb

Daliman 01-28-2005 12:53 AM

Obviously not specifically a blunt, but when I lived in Panama 25 years ago, my parents used to smoke a lot of Panama Red,($75 to $150 A POUND!). Once, at a party, their friends rolled a joint from a full pound. Near as I can rememeber, some guy took it upon himself to somehow rig together a bunch of extra size papers and it was about 6 inches around and like 4 feet long. It was put on some kinda goofy rigged up suspension system on like spread out BBQ tongs or something, as it was immovable. I seem to remember the first half or so was almost impossible to suck anything in from, and someone tried using a vacuum to suck n' disperse....

I don't remember a lot more from this, surprisingly enough.

Greenthumb 01-28-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously not specifically a blunt, but when I lived in Panama 25 years ago, my parents used to smoke a lot of Panama Red,($75 to $150 A POUND!). Once, at a party, their friends rolled a joint from a full pound. Near as I can rememeber, some guy took it upon himself to somehow rig together a bunch of extra size papers and it was about 6 inches around and like 4 feet long. It was put on some kinda goofy rigged up suspension system on like spread out BBQ tongs or something, as it was immovable. I seem to remember the first half or so was almost impossible to suck anything in from, and someone tried using a vacuum to suck n' disperse....

[/ QUOTE ]
thats friggin intense.

Daliman 01-28-2005 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thats friggin intense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, prolly mostly wasted tho,(pun not intended..)