Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Please Do Not Use This Forum! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=306827)

RollaJ 08-03-2005 01:10 PM

Please Do Not Use This Forum!

[ QUOTE ]
Discussion of non BW special sign-up offers. Other sites do offer some deals, but these sites have their own forums, where this sort of discussion is appropriate

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously a BW only forum, this being the case please take the talk to the BW site, and dont waste our time at 2+2.

All bonus related issues should still be posted in the "Internet Gambling" section....or the "zoo"

playersare 08-03-2005 01:19 PM

Re: Please Do Not Use This Forum!

dude, buy more classifieds.

Freakin 08-03-2005 02:05 PM

The zoo wastes time at 2+2 cause it is so clogged with garbage questions about reload bonuses. BW is paying to advertise their site, and as a side effect, taking some of the idiot-load off the zoo.

This is a fine idea for the forums.

Freakin

cassette 08-03-2005 03:02 PM

This forum is weak. I will be using the Zoo.

dogsballs 08-03-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Discussion of non BW special sign-up offers. Other sites do offer some deals, but these sites have their own forums, where this sort of discussion is appropriate

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously a BW only forum, this being the case please take the talk to the BW site, and dont waste our time at 2+2.

All bonus related issues should still be posted in the "Internet Gambling" section....or the "zoo"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya. wtf, a forum just for BW...?! So 2+2 basically sold BW an advertising space consisting of an entire forum section.

baronzeus 08-03-2005 03:21 PM

Can you point me to "The Zoo"?

dogsballs 08-03-2005 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you point me to "The Zoo"?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Zoo" = the Internet forum here at 2+2, the one just above Internet Bonuses on the left of your screen prolly.

jek187 08-03-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of it like a normal forum split, except in this case, we own the advertising and do the moderation. I fail to understand your problem here DV. This forum is now the appropriate place for bonus discussion.

RollaJ 08-03-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This forum is now the appropriate place for bonus discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe for some, Id rather have it all in the zoo. Especially since this is a biased forum. I also liked the computer chat in the zoo, but that wasnt really gambling, so I didnt mind a new forum.

so basically now "internet gambling" isnt about poker strategy, not about bonuses and not about tech, so what is it?

Some people like boutiques, I like one stop shopping. Ill stick to the zoo..... Hope others do too.

RollaJ 08-03-2005 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The zoo wastes time at 2+2 cause it is so clogged with garbage questions about reload bonuses. BW is paying to advertise their site, and as a side effect, taking some of the idiot-load off the zoo.

This is a fine idea for the forums.

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of places to advertise on 2+2 without canibalizing good info from a great forum