Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which is more likely? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=24000)

Am Alert 11-13-2002 03:08 PM

Which is more likely?

CRIS knew and did nothing

or

The scammers have done this elsewhere repeatedly and did not get caught?

Taxidriver 11-13-2002 03:11 PM

IM gona help u out ..

programmer 11-13-2002 03:34 PM

Re: IM gona help u out ..

Taxi edit the poll and add a third option
"both"

I want to select it [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Taxidriver 11-13-2002 03:36 PM

Re: IM gona help u out ..

Because this post has a poll in it, you may delete it but not edit it. [img]/forums/images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Am Alert 11-13-2002 03:44 PM

CRIS does over 2billion/yr in revenue-my help to you

and has something close to 60,000 active accounts.

Which is more likely?

MS Sunshine 11-13-2002 04:03 PM

Re: CRIS does over 2billion/yr in revenue-my help to you

CRIS may do all this business, but it is not in the poker room. Maybe CRIS management is unaware of what happens in the poker room, except what the poker room manager tells them.

Once we get most of this story lets post to rec.gambling.sports, and other sports forums, ARC's first post here and Taxidriver's version. Lets see if the sports bettors like the idea of losing all the money in their accounts if they break any rules in the gray area.

MS Sunshine

11-13-2002 04:27 PM

Considering that it is a crime to play internet poker, I think that losing all his money is a slap on the wrist. He should be jailed at hard labor for 2 years with no time off for good behavior. With the religious right now totally in control of the US Government, this is not an unlikely outcome. [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Am Alert 11-13-2002 04:38 PM

MS so you will not stop standing up for the crooks,

as you know I come from the sports boards, you're not going to get much sympathy as sportsbettors are getting fed up with the scammers costing them bonuses and other perks as well.

And trust me CRIS mgmt is more than aware of what's going on.

Plus, my point was not how much business CRIS does, but to point out the fact that the scammers are more likely to have scammed b4 than CRIS was to realize the problem earlier than they took action.

lorinda 11-13-2002 05:01 PM

Hey crime troll!!!

I love this occasional annonymous "It's a crime" guy.

Not only has he never posted any reasoning, but he's now telling us that it is a crime to play in Norway too!!

Thankyou Crime Troll, you've made me laugh again

Lori

n1stunnor 11-13-2002 06:08 PM

Gray area?WRONG....Could'nt be more black and white!!!But you would'nt know that since you have probably never played there.I did/do,A LOT.During the past 6 months i've had over 15,000 promo hands to work off and i was playing there almost 24/7 [img]/forums/images/icons/smirk.gif[/img] MS, it's not very hard to get promo bucks and chipdump the promo hands to your other account or a friends and cash out.