Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Partypoker players' club points... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340085)

jwvdcw 09-19-2005 02:44 PM

Partypoker players\' club points...

Is Party ever going to give us anything decent for these points? I have a ton of them, but I'm not interested in their crappy line of clothing and, as a higher stakes player, I don't feel like playing in a freroll for 5+ hours just to win $50. I know that Stars offers various poker books and gaming suppplies...why can't party do this?

09-19-2005 04:26 PM

Re: Partypoker players\' club points...

there's no need I think. ... everyone is playing partypoker anyway.

Yerma 09-19-2005 08:23 PM

Don't bother. I used over 20K points on their player points store early this year. It never got sent to me. I emailed them and posted my problem both here and on rec.gambling.poker. They never sent me anything. Their points are worthless.

Jimbo 09-19-2005 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't bother. I used over 20K points on their player points store early this year. It never got sent to me. I emailed them and posted my problem both here and on rec.gambling.poker. They never sent me anything. Their points are worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the conversion from American to Canadian points you were short. I am sure theu are just waiting for you to submit the balance of points owed to them and you will get your merchandise.

Myles Zorro 09-19-2005 10:05 PM

Yes the party point are kinda useless unless you want a redneck baseball cap that says fish and sucker. LOL Some site give you the option of converting point directly for cash but playing in a silly game for 5 hrs with 3000 other player to make 200 dollars is out of this world.

newhizzle 09-19-2005 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i got my hat after like less than a month

J_B 09-20-2005 05:44 AM

Mine never made it onto the boat from India.

crunchy1 09-20-2005 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I've ordered just about one of everything from them and I've always recieved everything - though sometimes it's taken a few weeks. I've also been impressed with the quality of the merchandise - despite the reviews I've read here from other posters. I wear their polos to work 2-3x / week.

They even re-shipped an order after calling them because I didn't get my stuff. I ended up getting that shipment 2x when the original one ended up on my doorstep a few weeks later. Is it bad I didn't call them back to cancel the replacement shipment? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HesseJam 09-20-2005 09:09 AM

The stuff is not too bad. But I ordered already everything in every color and still have abaout 50K points left. In the first quater they exchanged I think 1-2$ (depending on your status) for 1K Points. They should do this again.

Mempho 09-20-2005 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

They even re-shipped an order after calling them because I didn't get my stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you call the regular customer service number or another number?