Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   I can't help but brag... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392095)

J.A.Sucker 12-05-2005 07:21 PM

I can\'t help but brag...

I made a prop bet with El Diablo, King of Proposition wagers, and took his sorry soul behind the woodshed this weekend. All hail The Sucker!

I believe this is the second time he has EVER lost a prop bet, and I have a career 1-0 record on these things with him.

Gift of Gab, I will be holding a seminar in the near future. I encourage you and Boris to attend. If any others want to learn to get rich at Diablo's expense, you should attend too.

miajag81 12-05-2005 07:23 PM

Re: I can\'t help but brag...

This is a pretty lame post if you're not going to tell us what the bet was.

kenberman 12-05-2005 07:23 PM

what was the bet?

J.A.Sucker 12-05-2005 07:25 PM

First of all, I think you are missing the point. Second of all, I will let Diablo say what the bet was, for further humiliation.

stabn 12-05-2005 07:40 PM

Sucker,

Congrats. How much are you charging for this seminar?

Mike Gallo 12-05-2005 07:42 PM

Congrats.

TheWorstPlayer 12-05-2005 08:01 PM

Wagers on whether or not El D fesses up to the details of said prop bet? I'm giving 1.5:1 against.

edtost 12-05-2005 08:07 PM

Wagers on whether El D claims to have actually won the bet by some technicality?

imported_ncray 12-05-2005 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wagers on whether or not El D fesses up to the details of said prop bet? I'm giving 1.5:1 against.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should take this wager and make a deal with El D. Instant profit [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ulysses 12-05-2005 08:26 PM

All: Idiotic $100 bet. Knowing that USC and Texas both score over 50 a game, I somehow still agreed to take the under on 55 being the over/under. I did not give this any logical thought at all before accepting, nor did I have any knowledge of typical college football betting lines. Checking lines today, this one is at 70 and almost all the bowl games are over 50. Sick. Obviously, I was very drunk when the bet went down. Adding further insult to injury, Sucker was willing to let me buy out for $50 at the bar and I didn't take that. Idiotic.

ed: That's ridiculous. My friends and I all own up and insta-pay anytime we lose any wager. You must hang out w/ douches.

PS: The other prop bet I lost was Daunte Culpepper's weight. I think I took the under on 240. Turns out he's 260. I thought he would be about 230.

PPS: Everything ended up working out great, though, thanks to PARTY BLACKJACK, PARTY BLACKJACK DOOODOOODODOOOOOO!!!!!