Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   What's FossilMan doing right now? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=89930)

citanul 05-30-2004 02:54 AM

What\'s FossilMan doing right now?

I was playing a 10+1 sng this afternoon with a friend watching this afternoon, and the big stack at my table was relentlessly pounding into the table, stealing blinds left and right. My friend said, "Wow, this guy must have been watching Greg the last few days." I volunteered that perhaps it was Greg, unwinding a bit.

My mind wandered a bit, perhaps he had spent the 12 hours or so immediately following his victory in a Kristal bath, partying with the (other) rich and (other) famous, partying, clubbing, playing high stakes poker(?), etc, and then stumbled his way back to his room, possibly trashed, and decided to beat up on the low limits for giggles. This idea kind of appealed to me. Not that I think it's in any way what happened, but hey.

So, What do you guys think FossilMan did in the 24 hours immediately following his win? (Actual history from people who have talked with him, or heard direct accounts will count, but not get as many points for creativity.)

Please, don't answer anything to do with an Ebay fossil shopping spree involved.

citanul

MCS 05-30-2004 02:56 AM

Re: What\'s FossilMan doing right now?

So you mentioned a "Kristal bath." I assume you meant Cristal champagne.

But I'd prefer to think you meant Krystal miniature hamburgers.

dsm 05-30-2004 04:27 AM

Rolling Around Naked in a Big Pile of $$$ (n/m)

{n/m}

PokerBabe(aka) 05-30-2004 04:45 AM

Re: Rolling Around Naked in a Big Pile of $$$ (n/m)

That is not a LG picture. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bunky9590 05-30-2004 09:29 AM

Re: Rolling Around Naked in a Big Pile of $$$

Now poker babe rolling around naked in $5MM cash?? Now thats every man's fantasy. Apologies to the hubby. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

05-30-2004 07:22 PM

Re: Rolling Around Naked in a Big Pile of $$$

Oh come on now Miss Babe you can admit it, you're among friends. Now that Greg has all that cash, you (and every other woman) think he's the D-O-double Gizzle on da Nizzle.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

whiskeytown 05-31-2004 10:45 AM

floozies....limos and floozies...

then he goes to a 2/4 or 3/6 table and buys in for a mil. just to piss people off...LOL

RB

Toro 05-31-2004 11:06 AM

Despite 7 grueling 12 hour days where he probably didn't sleep very well, I'll bet he wasn't sleeping. I know whenever I've had a big day, I just lie there in bed all keyed up with the critical hands bouncing around in my head.

Sincere 05-31-2004 02:23 PM

What I really want to know?

What I want to know, is how the hell do you carry $5 million dollars in cash out of binions without getting mugged?

Seriously, what happens here? I assume they provide some kind of security? But, what do you do with the money, there are no banks open at that time of night? Do they hold it for you, is the money just there for show, and they really wire it to your bank account. I would really like to know how that works.

slavic 05-31-2004 02:32 PM

Re: What I really want to know?

You have it wired to your bank.