Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Brian Billick is bush league (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=334767)

Edge34 09-11-2005 11:52 PM

Brian Billick is bush league

Colts thoroughly tossed their [censored] the entire time, shut them out at home. Peyton and Dungy take the high road with the win locked up and try to kneel...and Billick decides they're going to keep this ass-kicking going.

That pointless TD with 13 seconds made a lot of difference, huh Brian? Offensive mastermind doesn't even have the squad to beat Indy's defense, even though they are better. What a joke.

UncleRemus 09-11-2005 11:54 PM

Re: Brian Billick is bush league

Cost me 7 VERY important fantasy points, too...

mmbt0ne 09-12-2005 12:10 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Cost me 7 VERY important fantasy points, too...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't how many points it cost me, but I can use any and every point, since I'm ~50 points back going into to Monday night. At least I have 3 players going, and he has none.

battschr 09-12-2005 12:11 AM

That was total horsecock.

Jack of Arcades 09-12-2005 12:41 AM

In his defense, he was trying to see his new QB run a hurry up offense.

Bill Murphy 09-12-2005 01:00 AM

Re: Brian Billick is bush league...and most overrated coach ever.

Mr. Genius has never gotten lit up for smothering a dynasty in the crib w/his Grbac signing and I can't understand it.

Hal 2000 09-12-2005 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. We can't be so quick to judge. Who knows how long Boller might be out. I think you have to allow Wright to get as many licks as possible.

battschr 09-12-2005 01:27 AM

He's still a douche.

Edge34 09-12-2005 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. We can't be so quick to judge. Who knows how long Boller might be out. I think you have to allow Wright to get as many licks as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthony Wright played, and fairly well, LAST season. He's not anything new to the Baltimore Ravens, his decision to call the timeouts was because he couldn't handle his team getting waxed at home.

Anybody notice the look on Peyton's face as he left the field after going deep (and almost hitting Marvin) at the end? Show some class, Mr. Billick.

kschellenger 09-12-2005 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anthony Wright played, and fairly well, LAST season. He's not anything new to the Baltimore Ravens, his decision to call the timeouts was because he couldn't handle his team getting waxed at home.

Anybody notice the look on Peyton's face as he left the field after going deep (and almost hitting Marvin) at the end? Show some class, Mr. Billick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, he played LAST season with a different crew. Give him a break. It's week 1.