Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Curt Schilling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=241165)

ThaSaltCracka 04-27-2005 10:35 PM

Curt Schilling

I don't care if this has been posted today, but this muthafucka's pompous ass has gotten me to my breaking point. Yeah, we all know you and the Big Ugly beat the Yanks in Arizona. Then you switch over to Boston and immediately emerse yourself in the Yankees/Sox rivalry, one which you had little part of until last year. But that didn't stop you from getting all the press....no, nothing can stop you from getting press, you love it, you are a attention whore. But whatever, you like to be a douche, thats fine, it makes me hate you, but thats fine, its sports, this hatred was more spirited in nature. But now....now...you have the audacity to, while your on the DL no less, to go after LOU. Of course, this makes sense, the attention has been shifting away from you so you must do something drastic, bold, and uber-bitchass-ish. You call out Lou MuthaFuckinIwillthrowaBaseAtYou Piniella. You say he is the reason the D-Rays lose 100 games a year, and say he has lost touch with baseball. Well you know what Curt, [censored] YOU!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR ANKLE DEVELOPS LEPROSY AND YOUR SHOULDER FALLS OFF, YOU ASS HOLE. I TRUELY HATE YOU.
YOU ARE A [censored] DOUCHE, AND YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE HALL.

Dead 04-27-2005 10:37 PM

Re: Curt Schilling

This is why you are the man, TSC.

Curt Schilling just loves to be a little radio bitch. He loves to call into sports shows and make an ass of himself. He has annointed himself King of baseball or something.

Lou Piniella is totally cooler than Schilling, and I'm not just saying that because he's a former Yankee. Lou Piniella has never taken [censored] from dumb ass Red Sox. He fought with that loser Fisk and he has no problem sparring with Schilling.

Jack of Arcades 04-27-2005 10:37 PM

Calm your silly ass down.

kerssens 04-27-2005 10:38 PM

I was gonna start a post about him earlier but didn't. It would have been similar.

Voltron87 04-27-2005 10:38 PM

tsc i've never agreed with you so much. great post.

Dead 04-27-2005 10:38 PM

Has Schilling pitched well against anyone this year?

Maybe he needs to inject some more sh*t into his ankle. Wouldn't hurt for him to drop some weight as well. The Sox rotation has to be one of the heaviest in the AL with both Wells and Schilling.

MEbenhoe 04-27-2005 10:38 PM

Stupid bitch Sportscenter anchors were going off on the Devils Ray announcer who was ripping on Curt Schilling during the "brawl" the other day. Seriously, stop sucking Schilling's cock you stupid SC anchors.

Jack of Arcades 04-27-2005 10:40 PM

Seriously, do you have gay-man sex with Lou Piniella or something? I don't see why you'd be so upset over this.

ThaSaltCracka 04-27-2005 10:43 PM

Dude, Schilling will become the baseball Bill Walton, seriously, he needs to be on TV. Its just in his nature to be a attention/conversation whore/dominator. But the difference between him and Walton, is that Walton is so ridiculous he is funny. Curt would most likely just talk about himself and his raggedy ass ankle.

Joe Buck: "great play by the short stop!"
Curt: "Hey Joe, remember that time my ankle was bleeding and I pitched during the ALCS"
Buck: "Yeah we remember, so what did you think of that play by the SS?"
Curt:"Well it reminded me of the play Cabrera made during the game in which my ankle was bleeding"

[censored] HIM!

Jack of Arcades 04-27-2005 10:43 PM

Shut the [censored] up, Dead. You're out of your element.