Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   weird problem for ya (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=280046)

PeeWeeH 06-25-2005 12:45 AM

weird problem for ya

ok there's this chick i've been nailing on the regular. she is not girlfriend material because she is like 160+ but turn the lights out and she is like a crazy machine. like putting your dick in a moist paint mixer. anyway that's not the point you perverts.

she has a boyfriend. whatever, he's a jerk. she is on the pill so i don't wrap it up (we have discussed this). but one day her crazy boyfriend decides he needs her and wants her to have his seeds so he takes her pills away. well we bump into each other at the local and she is sloshed so she doesn't tell me, and i bust one in her hoo-hoo. normally i go for the mams but i guess i was feeling sentimental.

anyway she is pregnant and she came to me and wants me to help pay for the abortion.

also keep in mind that the boyfriend is black and i am pasty as hell, so if she squeezes out my seed he is liable to go nuts on her.

what's the play here boys?

peewee

PeeWeeH 06-25-2005 01:17 AM

Re: weird problem for ya

mebbe it should've been a poll

toughie, i know

peewee

tbach24 06-25-2005 01:18 AM

Go for the pooper next time.

Alobar 06-25-2005 01:20 AM

meh, its your low IQ that got you in this mess, whatever you do I doubt it much matters as you will prolly learn nothing from this, and continue to bumble through life.

PeeWeeH 06-25-2005 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go for the pooper next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

just cause she's fat doesn't mean she does anal

and anyway i am not trying to marinate my dick in some fat chick's leftover dumplings

peewee

PeeWeeH 06-25-2005 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, its your low IQ that got you in this mess, whatever you do I doubt it much matters as you will prolly learn nothing from this, and continue to bumble through life.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not true, i will always aim for the tit-tays from now on

peewee

Alobar 06-25-2005 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not true, i will always aim for the tit-tays from now on

peewee

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

TxSteve 06-25-2005 01:24 AM

Let me know when your episode of Jerry Springer will be airing.

"I don't know who my Baby Daddy is!!"

Popinjay 06-25-2005 01:24 AM

pay for the abortion. duh?

PeeWeeH 06-25-2005 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats a start. A smart man would use a rubber whenever he is sticking it to a filthy skank. There are worse things in life besides a fat preggo chick, know what im sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

actually she was clean as a whistle when i met her but i gave her the clap like whoa... we are both cleaned up now though and i got the paperwork to prove it

peewee