Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Urine or Blood? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243992)

The Dude 05-02-2005 07:30 AM

Urine or Blood?

In a recent thread about 'the worst drink containers to pee in,' somebody responded with the Holy Grail. This got me thinking.

Catch of the Day 05-02-2005 07:34 AM

Re: Urine or Blood?

This is the dumbest question ever. The answer is obviously...

Semen.

Catch-

Non_Comformist 05-02-2005 07:34 AM

I would rather not drink either but if I was forced to choose, I think urine only because I would expect it to be less likely to contain disease. Also when I was in the Army during desert survival we were informed that if needed you can drink your own urine once for rehydration, so that's something.

The Dude 05-02-2005 07:38 AM

I would think that urine would be physically easier to drink - blood is much thicker. I would also thing that I could chase urine with something that would wash away the taste and residue better than it could blood.

Non_Comformist 05-02-2005 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would think that urine would be physically easier to drink - blood is much thicker. I would also thing that I could chase urine with something that would wash away the taste and residue better than it could blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus there is always the risk that once you got the taste for human blood you could never go back to a normal diet and would eventually have to be "put down".

Sykes 05-02-2005 08:00 AM

Blood is damn tasty.

Blarg 05-02-2005 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus there is always the risk that once you got the taste for human blood you could never go back to a normal diet and would eventually have to be "put down".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you're right. There's the maniac angle and even the supernatural angle on blood that you have to take into consideration.

uw_madtown 05-02-2005 08:18 AM

The answer is clearly urine -- it's sterile (no risk of bacteria or disease) and thinner. As already said, probably easier to "chase" the taste out of your mouth. Probably tastes worse, but other aspects make it the clear play.

Jazza 05-02-2005 08:20 AM

i guess it depends how much for me, but if we are talking a shot or less i go blood

i mean, i've had cuts inside my mouth a few times and a split lip a few times and i swallowed some blood, no big deal

and if the bood is from some one else as long as it is disease free i still do it if we are talking less than a shot

The Dude 05-02-2005 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess it depends how much for me, but if we are talking a shot or less i go blood

[/ QUOTE ]
The question specifically states more than a shot. You have to drink one cup.