Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Crazy Poker in the News for Rakeback Deal (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309995)

Talk2BigSteve 08-07-2005 09:18 PM

Crazy Poker in the News for Rakeback Deal

Here is the link from my Google News Alerts Crazy Poker In The News

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sintax 08-07-2005 09:24 PM

Re: Crazy Poker in the News for Rakeback Deal

That looks like one of those PR pieces for hire. However, 33% rakeback at a prima skin sounds good

Talk2BigSteve 08-07-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That looks like one of those PR pieces for hire. However, 33% rakeback at a prima skin sounds good

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with the 33% sounding really good. What are the limits on Prima Skins, I have yet to play any of them.

Big Steve

1p0kerb0y 08-07-2005 09:56 PM

This sucks. I just registered an account there 2 days ago. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

08-07-2005 09:57 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Uglyowl 08-07-2005 10:15 PM

“People think we’ve gone crazy,” says Crazy Poker Room manager Trevor Penn

This is just too funny. Never played at Prima for some reason, but this sounds ok too me.

Is their rake structure in line with other top sites?

EDIT: OK, I stopped being lazy and looked it up, it is the same for $2/4 at least.

Benholio 08-07-2005 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This sucks. I just registered an account there 2 days ago. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read the promo, it really looks like they are giving everyone rakeback, not just as a signup incentive. I haven't seen any actual T&C's for this, though.

jmillerdls 08-07-2005 10:17 PM

hmm, this sounds slightly different than normal rakeback. I could be totally wrong here, but they keep saying that you get 33% of "your" rake back. Does this mean that I have to be in the hand to get any rake back for that hand? Just seems weird to say it that way, since most rakeback deals are based on the rake for the hand regardless of whether you are in it or not.

TobDog 08-07-2005 11:41 PM

It may have changed, it used to be youur contributed raked hands divided by the munbers of players putting $ in the pot. I know about a year ago, they changed the BRP to read "dealt in" instead of "contributed to".

Synergistic Explosions 08-08-2005 04:03 AM

That's pretty cool. Finally a site making a bold across the board move to increase market share. The other billion Prima sites have got to be crapping bricks. There really would be no reason to play any other Prima site except Crazy now.