Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   it was fun while it lasted (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356765)

NorCalJosh 10-13-2005 10:38 AM

it was fun while it lasted

apparently that thread wasnt so well received by someone up there. oops.

Vavavoom 10-13-2005 10:39 AM

Re: it was fun while it lasted

No matter......good job I saved all the links due to being at work... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
<font color="white">
**I accept PS transfers for pics...lol**

</font>

Ho hum...She was fine...

IndieMatty 10-13-2005 10:40 AM

I was just reading TSCs thread, and found out about this. I quickly went searching...alas it is gone. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IndieMatty 10-13-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No matter......good job I saved all the links due to being at work... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

C/O IndieMatty
1 Matt Way
NY, NY 10005

MEbenhoe 10-13-2005 10:41 AM

i missed it? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

jakethebake 10-13-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just reading TSCs thread, and found out about this. I quickly went searching...alas it is gone. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed out. She was fairly hot.

However, the point about posting with the face clearly visible was very valid.

I'd send you the links if I'd saved them, but I really haven't been much interested in saving naked pics lately which is very odd. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ChipWrecked 10-13-2005 10:42 AM

Hot, Barn. Hot, Hot, Hooooooooooot.

http://www.liketelevision.com/web1/c...ndygrif209.gif

NorCalJosh 10-13-2005 10:42 AM

i never read that point. anyone want to fill me in on anything i missed?

Los Feliz Slim 10-13-2005 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Vavavoom 10-13-2005 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed out. She was fairly hot.

However, the point about posting with the face clearly visible was very valid.

I'd send you the links if I'd saved them, but I really haven't been much interested in saving naked pics lately which is very odd. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

After the Chuddo thread, i have learnt that its invaluable to save certain things when they appear in "un-moderated periods"....

<font color="white"> PM me for links </font>

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

pokerdirty 10-13-2005 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="white">
**I accept PS transfers for pics...lol**

</font>

Ho hum...She was fine...

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit i was going to look at these when i got home. someone PM me the links please [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MelK 10-13-2005 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd send you the links if I'd saved them, but I really haven't been much interested in saving naked pics lately which is very odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet they are still in your history file. In mine they all start with "img" (imageshack).

While she was hot, the images were fuzzy cell phone pics, not really worth saving.

jakethebake 10-13-2005 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd send you the links if I'd saved them, but I really haven't been much interested in saving naked pics lately which is very odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet they are still in your history file. In mine they all start with "img" (imageshack).

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. That's way too much effort for pics of some random chick.

lucas9000 10-13-2005 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She was fine

[/ QUOTE ]

zephed 10-13-2005 11:27 AM

I've got them also. I'll see if I can zip em into...

ok, here ya go

Slow Play Ray 10-13-2005 11:34 AM

okay, so who is she?

mslif 10-13-2005 11:35 AM

What you did was very immature.
This is lame.

lucas9000 10-13-2005 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is immature? what is lame?

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 11:37 AM

Is this the thread where the OP was asking permission to post pictures of his ex-girlfriend? Was it a complete trainwreck, or just the standard "She's not hot at all, I'd only bang a Victoria's Secret model" kind of crap?

mslif 10-13-2005 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting pictures of your ex naked on a website because you are pissed off at her is immature.
The fact that he started a new thread about it is lame.

Vavavoom 10-13-2005 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this the thread where the OP was asking permission to post pictures of his ex-girlfriend? Was it a complete trainwreck, or just the standard "She's not hot at all, I'd only bang a Victoria's Secret model" kind of crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was a honey.....and pretty naughty as well...lol !!

MelK 10-13-2005 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ok, here ya go
You should take this link down. The other thread only had links to the pictures too, and that was enough to kill the thread. You have committed the same violation. (The quoted link in this post is dead, btw)

lucas9000 10-13-2005 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Posting pictures of your ex naked on a website because you are pissed off at her is immature.
The fact that he started a new thread about it is lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i guess it is immature. i'm glad he started a new thread though because i never saw the first one and wouldn't have seen the pictures if not for the new thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

i seriously question whether this was really a guy posting pictures of his ex though...i'd be amazed if any of the nerds on 2+2 could pull a girl that hot. then again, maybe i shouldn't assume that everyone else is as much of a loser as i am.

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
then again, maybe i shouldn't assume that everyone else is as much of a loser as i am.

[/ QUOTE ]
No. I am not a loser.

SackUp 10-13-2005 11:47 AM

she really needs to a get a real camera.

MelK 10-13-2005 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ok, here ya go
You should take this link down. The other thread only had links to the pictures too, and that was enough to kill the thread. You have committed the same violation. (The quoted link in this post is dead, btw)

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job editing the links [censored], but apparently you missed what I wrote in the parentheses. My link was a dead link like this: http://.htm and didn't need to be edited. I guess you just think I'm stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

zephed 10-13-2005 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ok, here ya go

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, didn't mean to cause trouble.

Boris 10-13-2005 12:15 PM

Don't worry about it bro. We're all really impressed by the ass you pulled.

Ulysses 10-13-2005 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was it a complete trainwreck, or just the standard "She's not hot at all, I'd only bang a Victoria's Secret model" kind of crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact opposite. Everyone agreed she was hot. The first picture she looked kinda so-so and somewhat thick IMO, but it was just a bad pose. In all the rest she looked really good.

Boris 10-13-2005 12:19 PM

It sounded like he was seeking revenge and wanted her to see the pics. So, while it might be immature, it certainly wasn't lame. Alls fair in love and war right?

touchfaith 10-13-2005 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounded like he was seeking revenge and wanted her to see the pics. So, while it might be immature, it certainly wasn't lame. Alls fair in love and war right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Luckily for you, you've caught me in a bad mood and I feel like responding to this.

No. All is not fair in love and war, inparticularly, online. Men have a greater responsibility to make women comfortable.

How many times do you hear about some freaky chick stalking someone on the internet or causing a man harm when they meet? That's right, probably never. Yet the opposite seems to be common.

How many times has some chick come in here (or anyplace) and posted pics of 'some dude that wronged her'.

Give it a rest. It's wrong. Everyone knows it's wrong. It's basic stuff.

To say otherwise makes yourself look very poor.

Boris 10-13-2005 12:45 PM

Nice try.

Yeti 10-13-2005 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many times do you hear about some freaky chick stalking someone on the internet or causing a man harm when they meet? That's right, probably never.

[/ QUOTE ]

Psycho_Girl.wmv

Patrick del Poker Grande 10-13-2005 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was it a complete trainwreck, or just the standard "She's not hot at all, I'd only bang a Victoria's Secret model" kind of crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

The exact opposite. Everyone agreed she was hot. The first picture she looked kinda so-so and somewhat thick IMO, but it was just a bad pose. In all the rest she looked really good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well [censored] then. Someone needs to PM me the links.

offTopic 10-13-2005 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki 10-13-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheCroShow 10-13-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Richard Tanner 10-13-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cody

Klepton 10-13-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are 101 registered and 15 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

post the damn pictures.

astroglide 10-13-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]