Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Would You Pop her Cherry? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347675)

Cunning Linguist 09-30-2005 01:38 PM

Would You Pop her Cherry?

So I've been dating this girl since early september and she announced to me the other day that she is still a virgin. In case it is pertinent, she turned 19 in August and I am 23. There is nothing wrong with this girl, no deformities or ugliness, in case you're wondering. She told me last night she wants to bone (not quite verbatim).

This piece of information puts forth a difficult moral dilemma for me.
You see, I like this girl, sort of. She likes me a whole f'n lot. She also thinks I like her much more than I actually do. I enjoy spending time with her, and she's attractive to me, but I don't see this lasting very long. I doubt it lasts until Halloween. I do wish I liked her more, there's just something missing.

This girl likes me much more than she should after only one month. If I pop her cherry, she's probably going to think we're going to be together forever (she's a bit clingy) and tell me she loves me, etc. etc.

So, am I a pussy for not jamming her?
Would you take a girls virginity if you really didn't think it wouldn't last?

PS. Assume you're not a desprit, sex-depraved OOT'iot.

M2d 09-30-2005 01:40 PM

Re: Would You Pop her Cherry?

[ QUOTE ]
This girl likes me much more than she should after only one month. If I pop her cherry, she's probably going to think we're going to be together forever (she's a bit clingy) and tell me she loves me, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
run
far
quickly

jakethebake 09-30-2005 01:40 PM

SIIHP

LetYouDown 09-30-2005 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You really lowered your sample size with that request.

PoBoy321 09-30-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean, do I think you're a pussy for not taking advantage of a girl who's infatuated with you and willing to give up something that she's been saving her entire life for someone special, who she wrongly thinks is you?

codewarrior 09-30-2005 01:41 PM

Yes. Yes you should. Dumbass.

MrTrik 09-30-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
S

[/ QUOTE ]

Affirmative.

pearljam 09-30-2005 01:41 PM

It depends on your basic life principles, if you care about this girl and generally try to be a good person you really shouldnt do it. If you want to be a self centered prick the rest of your life go ahead and tap it though.

09-30-2005 01:41 PM

Doing this will add minimum 6 months on to your relationship if you don't plan on being a d!ck about it. 4 months if you are a smooth-talker. 3 months if you are smooth and start working your magic ASAP.

If she wants to do it just to get it over with, then by all means, be the one.

PoBoy321 09-30-2005 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If she wants to do it just to get it over with, then by all means, be the one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will completely agree with this, but based on the OP, it doesn't seem like it's the case, although in fairness, it's likely that her infatuation is just as a result of her desperate need to get laid.

Shajen 09-30-2005 01:43 PM

Dude, you need to extricate yourself from this situation as soon as you can.

She'll get more clingy the farther you try to distance yourself from her, so expect it and be aware.

There is nothing very cool about devirginizing a chick. I've done it a couple times, and other than the "I took her virginity" it pretty much wasn't very good.

Would you take a girls virginity if you really didn't think it wouldn't last?

I have, and it wasn't worth it. Headaches galore.

Indiana 09-30-2005 01:43 PM

Dont do it man. Dont do it. I'm sorry about playing the moral police but a little play aint worth feeling guilty for the next 50 yrs. Personally Id feel better about paying a prostitute.

Indy

bdohaney 09-30-2005 01:43 PM

Dude... Either you do, or someone else will... So... I am going to need her name, address and phone #.

09-30-2005 01:44 PM

don't do it man....if she's waited this long, let her first time be with someone who actually cares about her and wants to be with her. you can have random sex with some other girl. she's already clingy, if you have sex with her, you're going to give her even more psychological problems...it will be alot easier to end things with her if you don't sleep with her

imported_The Vibesman 09-30-2005 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah. Ya lost me.

Reqtech 09-30-2005 01:46 PM

Some guy is going to come around and make her hate men. Might as well be you.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-30-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean, do I think you're a pussy for not taking advantage of a girl who's infatuated with you and willing to give up something that she's been saving her entire life for someone special, who she wrongly thinks is you?

[/ QUOTE ]
She's got to learn some time.

hoopsie44 09-30-2005 01:48 PM

Very tough laydown.

steelcmg 09-30-2005 01:48 PM

Hit that and right after u blow a load dump her. This should put her into the real world.Its never as perfect for the girls first time as they think it will be.

touchfaith 09-30-2005 01:51 PM

punt

renodoc 09-30-2005 01:51 PM

I think Steel's avatar should give you some inspiration for this girl.

jakethebake 09-30-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a flipside to that. He's going to dump her w/o having sex with her. She's going to be on the rebound and find some total jerk that doesn't care anything about her. It sounds like she's a nice girl and you care about her. There's nothing wrong with making her first time a nice experience, even if the relationship doesn't last forever.

Brock Landers 09-30-2005 01:52 PM

If you want to have very uncomfortable, overly emotional, and probably unsatisfying sex followed by her getting MUCH more clingy and very hard to dump, then GO FOR IT SPORTO!

M2d 09-30-2005 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a flipside to that. He's going to dump her w/o having sex with her. She's going to be on the rebound and find some total jerk that doesn't care anything about her. It sounds like she's a nice girl and you care about her. There's nothing wrong with making her first time a nice experience, even if the relationship doesn't last forever.

[/ QUOTE ]
then, you come back and hit it for some no-strings sex. the first time pressures are off, so the potential guilt is gone. plus, maybe she'll learn a thing or two and make the experience fun for OP.

PoBoy321 09-30-2005 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] There's a flipside to that. He's going to dump her w/o having sex with her. She's going to be on the rebound and find some total jerk that doesn't care anything about her. It sounds like she's a nice girl and you care about her. There's nothing wrong with making her first time a nice experience, even if the relationship doesn't last forever.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a valid point, but I think that going into it knowing full well that you're going to dump her right after isn't much better. At least if she has sex with some random jerk, she knows she's having sex with some random jerk, she doesn't think that she's having sex with the love of her life who, in reality, wants to get rid of her the first chance he gets.

Sephus 09-30-2005 01:56 PM

why the [censored] do you care what we would do? seriously. what's the point of posting this?

it sounds like you think this is a moral question. you really want OOT to help guide you morally? you care if OOT thinks something makes you a pussy?

PITTM 09-30-2005 01:57 PM

ram it and jam it!!!

rj

HopeydaFish 09-30-2005 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hit that and right after u blow a load dump her. This should put her into the real world.Its never as perfect for the girls first time as they think it will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

You left out the part about "accidentally" SIIHP. Oooh...and if he can see his way to contracting some kind of STD beforehand to pass on to her, that'll be the coup de grace [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, she sounds like a nice girl...but very naive and lovestruck. Don't do it unless your feelings start to change for her and you think that there might be some kind of future that extends more than a few months. You sound like you have a conscience, and doing this to her would weigh on you. Besides, the sex probably won't be good, considering how inexperienced she is.

diebitter 09-30-2005 01:59 PM

Just pop her, for goodness sakes. Do it gently, be respectful, make it pleasant for her, but ease up on the frequency of seeing her very gradually. This makes you a nice guy, and you'll feel good about it, and she won't feel too bad either.

whiskeytown 09-30-2005 01:59 PM

dude.....go watch Wedding Crashers -

live and learn - I would NOT hit that - even if the girl was a knockout, if I wasn't ready for her to fall in love and get serious....

UNLESS she's about to go to college - something about virginity and a woman...she hangs onto it in High School like it was gold, and then before she goes off to college she wants that puppy GONE and buried.

RB

TheWorstPlayer 09-30-2005 01:59 PM

I've done it. It was good. Do it.

PokerGoblin 09-30-2005 02:07 PM

Here\'s what I would do

First off I respect your morality about this.

This is what I would do:

I would say:

"I think you're a cool chick who deserves a wonderful experience for your first time. As good as it makes me feel that you think of me this way, I think you should know that if we do it, it doesn't necessarily validate the relationship like you think it is going to. We haven't been dating that long, and I personally don't necessarily think this going to be a long term thing and I don't want to take advantage of you. If you want to have sex, I am not going to turn you down, but I don't want you to have false expectations about our relationship."

You've been honest with yourself, now be honest with her and put the ball in her court with all the facts. If she's still cool with it with after you've put the relationship in the proper perspective, give it to her. That way you'll be able to live with yourself no matter what the outcome.

The 'Goblin will now go back to his regularly scheduled obnoxiousness.

PG

mmbt0ne 09-30-2005 02:07 PM

http://www.visitnumber54.co.uk/images/pound%20sign.jpg

http://www.donkeys.net/images/SantanaRightWa.jpg

http://www.madlantern.com/clipart/cl...ion/hammer.gif

diebitter 09-30-2005 02:10 PM

Re: Here\'s what I would do

[ QUOTE ]
First off I respect your morality about this.

This is what I would do:

I would say:

"I think you're a cool chick who deserves a wonderful experience for your first time. As good as it makes me feel that you think of me this way, I think you should know that if we do it, it doesn't necessarily validate the relationship like you think it is going to. We haven't been dating that long, and I personally don't necessarily think this going to be a long term thing and I don't want to take advantage of you. If you want to have sex, I am not going to turn you down, but I don't want you to have false expectations about our relationship."

You've been honest with yourself, now be honest with her and put the ball in her court with all the facts. If she's still cool with it with after you've put the relationship in the proper perspective, give it to her. That way you'll be able to live with yourself no matter what the outcome.

The 'Goblin will now go back to his regularly scheduled obnoxiousness.

PG

[/ QUOTE ]
ya, make her feel cherished and special, but not yet the love of your life (or you hers) before you jump on her bones and pork her brains out.

PoBoy321 09-30-2005 02:12 PM

Is that supposed to be "Pound that ass"? I don't think that's a common idiom.

Weatherhead03 09-30-2005 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've done it. It wasn't all its cracked up to be. Don't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

chuddo 09-30-2005 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the [censored] do you care what we would do? seriously. what's the point of posting this?

it sounds like you think this is a moral question. you really want OOT to help guide you morally? you care if OOT thinks something makes you a pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]

sephus, with threads like these a lot of the time OP isn't asking oot to vote and decide for him, but is curious about how others view the situation.

it also generates discussion as people would go about it differently.

if it weren't for the random thread like this, 100% of the focus would be devoted to "Lindsay Lohan vs. Taco Bell Chalupas vs. Schindler's List vs. The Beatles".

PoBoy321 09-30-2005 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...CMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://www.donkeys.net/images/SantanaRightWa.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

mmbt0ne 09-30-2005 02:14 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Is that supposed to be "Pound that ass"?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're ~60% of the way there...

samjjones 09-30-2005 02:15 PM

Do it, and immediately start acting like the biggest a-hole on the planet afterwards. She will then begin associating sex with feelings of being used, and will either 1) become a lesbian eventually, or 2) become the biggest ho-bag in your neighborhood. Either way, we win.