Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Hardest punch I've EVER seen (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=199694)

Daliman 02-21-2005 02:47 AM

Hardest punch I\'ve EVER seen

Man, this is SO messed up.

Pretty extreme punch-be forewarned

Full follow through into the wall and all, jesus, that girl might be lucky to not have brain damage after that...

MAN, I hope this fuc[/b]ker got caught. Took me awhile to realize that's a girl he's hitting too. Just pisses me off seeing it. I'd have no problem with this guy getting smacked around by the police at all.

-Syk- 02-21-2005 02:48 AM

Re: Hardest punch I\'ve EVER seen

I don't know man.. that clip of the stupid black dude suckerpunching the white guy most likely dislocated his jaw. The guy was out of it for a while just laying on his back dazed.

And how do you know that's a girl? Looks like a dude to me.

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 02:50 AM

you haven't seen many punches before, have you.

tdarko 02-21-2005 02:55 AM

i took a suckerpunch that caused 24 stitches in my mouth and grafting from the roof of my mouth to replace a tiny hole on my gumline. that was the worst won i kind of saw [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

-Syk- 02-21-2005 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry he's not from the real hood like you where hardcore street fights go down daily. CRENSHAW STAND UP.

Tron 02-21-2005 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially not by, say, professional heavyweight boxers?

Alobar 02-21-2005 02:58 AM

wow, nice form, she never had a chance.

DemonDeac 02-21-2005 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shutup TSC. have u ever left ur goddam computer and go outside for some oxygen or to socialize with non 2+2ers. i bet uve never seen a fight except for the verbal fights u hear with ur buddies on xbox live playin halo 2.

BusterStacks 02-21-2005 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shutup TSC. have u ever left ur goddam computer and go outside for some oxygen or to socialize with non 2+2ers. i bet uve never seen a fight except for the verbal fights u hear with ur buddies on xbox live playin halo 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu [censored], how would you know what he does or doesn't do?

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See: Avatar

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Alobar 02-21-2005 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he stalks him? Sounds like he has alot of rage towards TSC, maybe TSC turned down his sexual advances, and now hes gone all fatal instinct and keeps tabs of everyhting TSC does

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:04 AM

for the record, I have been punched several times, not that this matters though. DeamonDeac you should really stop being such a dipshit.

A_C_Slater 02-21-2005 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially not by, say, professional heavyweight boxers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike Tyson used to help old ladies carry their grocery bags and then he would "knock their teeth out" when he got to their front door and rob them.--- Reporting a former trainer of Tyson's on an A&E biography.

Can you imagine the amount of damage he must of done to them?

slickpoppa 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

I dont think that it's a quantum leap to assume that someone who spends a large portion of their day playing Halo and posting on 2+2 knows very little about fighting

DemonDeac 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for the record, I have been punched several times, not that this matters though. DeamonDeac you should really stop being such a dipshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant help it. its my nature [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BusterStacks 02-21-2005 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See: Avatar

[/ QUOTE ]

Word in OOT is, you're an idiotic noob whose posts suck. Example: Tupac was into NL Hold'em. Remember that one? Suffice it to say, it has been all downhill from an abundantly pathetic start for you.

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Word in OOT is, you're an idiotic noob whose posts suck. Example: Tupac was into NL Hold'em. Remember that one? Suffice it to say, it has been all downhill from an abundantly pathetic start for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you gather with your buddies and discuss the rcent "noobs" in OOT? I'm deeply hurt that such an intelligent poster as yourself looks down upon me.

AngryCola 02-21-2005 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
u ur uve u ur

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough said.

willie 02-21-2005 03:10 AM

that is one baaaaad ass punch

imagine that was your wife or mother...you'd want to cut this guys fingers off at the knuckles.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 02-21-2005 03:10 AM

hedonism bot rules (SP?)

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]no, really, stop being such a dipshit.

mmbt0ne 02-21-2005 03:15 AM

You know he's going to write in his blog about how he pwned you right? That's what all the cool people do.

Reef 02-21-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know man.. that clip of the stupid black dude suckerpunching the white guy most likely dislocated his jaw. The guy was out of it for a while just laying on his back dazed.

[/ QUOTE ]

damnit, I keep thinking you're TSC. imposter

Alobar 02-21-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that is one baaaaad ass punch

imagine that was your wife or mother...you'd want to cut this guys fingers off at the knuckles.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, the guy has a crack addiction to feed, you do what you gotta do!

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know he's going to write in his blog about how he pwned you right? That's what all the cool people do.

[/ QUOTE ]yup.

DemonDeac 02-21-2005 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]no, really, stop being such a dipshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice and clever, original comeback. u need to relax and take a joke, man. get some sleep. turn off the computer and xbox and find a comfortable place, preferably a bed, and shut ur eyes and let ur body take over. thats sleep. If u need an analogy to something your more familiar with: its kinda like dying in halo 2, where ur inactive for a little bit before gettin back up......so in other words, my friend, die. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:19 AM

Halo 2 jokes getting extremely old.

theredwave 02-21-2005 03:19 AM

Compilation of Fights

This is a pretty good video, NSFW cause of banners.

[censored] 02-21-2005 03:19 AM

You and your dip [censored].

Daliman 02-21-2005 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not positive, but it looks like there's some breastilage there.

Where id this clip with the suckerpunch of the white guy? And why is it always black people suckerpunching white people? Be dey bitches?

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:20 AM

I think you have some pent up aggression, probably based upon your Eagles choking yet again this year. Here is some advice, change your avatar, then do to your bathroom, douche yourself, shave your legs, and put on your nightie. Crawl into your bed and start to suck the cocks of all the various anonymous strangers you have staying over for the night.

AngryCola 02-21-2005 03:21 AM

We have already been over this.

Link

Daliman 02-21-2005 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seen my share. This is the worst by far. She carries all the way into the wall.

If you are inferring this punch was no big deal, yer full of crap. This is EASILY a stronger punch than anything i've ever seen in any boxing or ultimate fighting match; he had a full load up and follow through jumping up on the counter.

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not positive, but it looks like there's some breastilage there.

Where id this clip with the suckerpunch of the white guy? And why is it always black people suckerpunching white people? Be dey bitches?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, it's on some website. I'll try and find a link. And yeah, there's like 7 vids online of whites getting their asses beat by black people. It's insane.

Here we go..

http://img154.exs.cx/img154/7445/suckerpunch8ux.gif

Say goodnight.

DemonDeac 02-21-2005 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you have some pent up aggression, probably based upon your Eagles choking yet again this year. Here is some advice, change your avatar, then do to your bathroom, douche yourself, shave your legs, and put on your nightie. Crawl into your bed and start to suck the cocks of all the various anonymous strangers you have staying over for the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOW COULD WE LOSE THAT GAME. TURNOVERS WILL KILL YOU. OF COURSE IM STILL PISSED THAT WE LOST. IT WAS OURS TO WIN. BUT IM FROM PHILLY, SO IM HOSTILE TO BEGIN WITH.

as to your comeback, it showed promise but the ending was weak. strangers in my bed?? honestly. try again with something better.

tdarko 02-21-2005 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is EASILY a stronger punch than anything i've ever seen in any boxing or ultimate fighting match

[/ QUOTE ]
not saying its "no big deal," b/c hits a hell of a hit but i think some of the UFC stuff takes the cake.

[censored] 02-21-2005 03:27 AM

Thanks

ThaSaltCracka 02-21-2005 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are inferring this punch was no big deal, yer full of crap.

[/ QUOTE ] yeah... because thats what I said.

-Syk- 02-21-2005 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha.. Nice.