Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I just got caught (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=302632)

jackdaniels 07-29-2005 10:31 AM

Re: I just got caught

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys suck.

My parents kicked me out of the house and stopped payment on my college bills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your parents seem to suck

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, these are very, very sucky parents. You are prolly better off without them in the long run.

Keep in mind that your parents have paid your way for most of your life and are choosing a very bad time to cut you off. What do they think is going to happen 10-15 years down the road when they need some support from their children? What happens when one of them dies and the other can't live by themselves so they want to move in with you and your future wife?

Sometimes parents do things that are very shortsighted and this is definitly one of those cases. Don't sweat it, KEEP GOING TO SCHOOL (take loans if you need to) and feel free to forgive them but never forget that they did this - you (and they!) will be surprised at how handy this memory will be in the next 10-20 years.

BTW - If you are a general screwup and are simply milking your parents as a way to fund your drug/booze/lazy ass lifestyle (i.e. going to college just so you don't have to get a job and start life) - forget what I said. And also - you deserve whatever they do to you.

jakethebake 07-29-2005 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW - If you are a general screwup and are simply milking your parents as a way to fund your drug/booze/lazy ass lifestyle (i.e. going to college just so you don't have to get a job and start life) - forget what I said. And also - you deserve whatever they do to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you included this at the end. Somehow, I'm guessing we didn't get the whole story from his two-line post.

Bradyams 07-29-2005 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are how old?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 19 and got completely blazed before a family dinner one night. My Mom knew because I was all paranoid, and she just laughed.

Granted, we were in Jamaica.

07-29-2005 10:55 AM

I really thought this whole thread was going to be about how the OP got busted by his moms for reading OOT.

-th

dtbog 07-29-2005 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This was great, I am glad they are not going to try to tell me what to do, cause I'd do what I want anyway. It almost feels good that they now know I smoke pot. So I don't have to hide it anymore. We'll see what they say tomorrow during our "talk."

[/ QUOTE ]

Heheh... gl with the talk.

Don't let them convince you to stop smoking before TS, though. =)

And btw, the phrase "drug user" is so unnecessarily dramatic. Caffeine is a drug, alcohol is a drug, acetaminophen is a drug.....etc. Our society uses drugs to achieve a lot of desired effects; the fact that cigarettes and alcohol are killing millions of people per year while marijuana is illegal is just happenstance.

drexah 07-29-2005 02:21 PM

Man, my mom told me the other day that she wants to "get my lungs checked out" while at my next physical (mandatory physical before goin to prep school). Because i cough up so much crap all the time cause i smoke weed. I thought this was funny because she was like " why are you're lungs so bad, you don't smoke do you? ", when she has caught me actually smoking probably over 20 times, and has found weed/bowls/bongs/etc. just as many times that she has caught me smoking. One time she found this huuuge ass nugget of the dankest weed that i had once, and i made her give it back to me. Anyways, who cares? it's just weed.

hoopsie44 07-29-2005 02:33 PM

When I read the title of your post I thought you had a Costanza moment with your mom.

dtbog 07-29-2005 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because i cough up so much crap all the time cause i smoke weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

how much do you smoke?

i know a lot of potheads who don't cough because of it... there might actually be something wrong?

somethingstupid 07-30-2005 03:00 AM

You will not care in < 3 months.