Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Help me decide who's hotter... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=148304)

Niwa 11-12-2004 02:09 PM

Re: Help me decide who\'s hotter...

I like Michelle better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Peca277 11-12-2004 02:56 PM

After doing a little bit of investigative research on my own (aka googling hot girls while at work)... I change my vote to Michelle Trachtenberg. Jessica looks okay in the linked picture, but a few others I saw just don't compare to Michelle.

jakethebake 11-12-2004 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After doing a little bit of investigative research on my own (aka googling hot girls while at work)... I change my vote to Michelle Trachtenberg. Jessica looks okay in the linked picture, but a few others I saw just don't compare to Michelle.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, you can't posty this without any links! Please send us to anything that shows what a dirty dirty girl Michelle is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Boris 11-12-2004 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even though they are both nothing special.

[/ QUOTE ]

goddam dude. You are picky. You must get tons of super hot pussy to spit on those two chicks.

daryn 11-12-2004 03:43 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
even though they are both nothing special.

[/ QUOTE ]

goddam dude. You are picky. You must get tons of super hot pussy to spit on those two chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

spit on them? nah. it's just the facts dude. neither is super hot.

i might change my vote back to 1 also. i just checked out the 2nd chick again, and i didn't see the bottom 2 pics the first time around.

i choose #1. but damn, eat a cheeseburger.

daryn 11-12-2004 03:46 PM

i think i changed because of the harriet the spy comment [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

spamuell 11-12-2004 03:53 PM

Whether I'm right or wrong this is probably pretty obvious but I'm really bad at recognising celebrities... is Michelle Trachtenberg Buffy's sister?

jakethebake 11-12-2004 03:54 PM

If she is I didn't recognize her. If she is then she's definitely WAY hotter. She might be the hottest gal on TV. (And yes she is over 18 so I'm not that big a perv.)

BuilderT 11-12-2004 04:43 PM

Jessica Bohrs is SO much hotter.. Michelle is not ugly.. and i can see how one might think she is hotter... she does not have that conventional hotness in the face imo.. its more exotic and therefore more divisive.. some will think it is ugly, some will think its hideous.. lol

Jessica is my pick though, simply because she has a more conventional face which i find more attractive.

jakethebake 11-12-2004 04:52 PM

O.K. Now that I've confirmed for myself that Michelle T. is Buffy's sister, I have to say you're all nuts. She's the hottest girl on TV. Period.